Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens

Go down 
+12
No Longer DEAD
brownie13
YS
cbi
Darko
Straight Edge Bluntness
3-peat
Andy's swingman ;)
#1 Rockets Fan
lozan :)
wallshingtonwizard
Awesome
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens Empty
PostSubject: The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens   The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:23 am

I'm done...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens   The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:25 am

it's not workin' yet at least
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Female Posts : 5260

PostSubject: Re: The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens   The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:28 am

lol, woah
the vids already out on Youtube lol

ppl work fast
Back to top Go down
#1 Rockets Fan
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
#1 Rockets Fan

Female Posts : 1181

PostSubject: Re: The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens   The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 1:31 am

HaHa. LeBron has to get what he wants.
Back to top Go down
Andy's swingman ;)
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Andy's swingman ;)

Male Posts : 925

PostSubject: Re: The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens   The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:41 am

Very Happy that is all
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens   The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:42 am

NBA better review this
like when they reviewed the game agiasnt the Heat

and we replayed them
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens   The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:44 am

You guys replayed the whole game?
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens   The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:44 am

haha, no
we replayed a couple of minutes in the 4th
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens   The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:46 am

As long as Stern has something to do with it, they prolly won't do a replay of the game which is unfortunate for you guys.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens   The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:47 am

Yeah thats true Jaleesa
Stern would never replay the game of Lebeon Birthday =/

It sucks
Back to top Go down
Andy's swingman ;)
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Andy's swingman ;)

PostSubject: Re: The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens   The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:48 am

The game wont be replayed, its over cavs win lebron scores 48 on his 25th bday and Varejao hits the game winning 3 go cavs! cheers
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens   The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:49 am

Max wrote:
The game wont be replayed, its over cavs win lebron scores 48 on his 25th bday and Varejao hits the game winning 3 go cavs! cheers

You never know if enough ppl ttalk about the horrible call, and Stern gets nervous he would repaly it.
Anyhting is possible

Thats why alot of hawks fan are clogging up the leagues e-mail
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens   The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:53 am

The Godfather wrote:
haha, no

oh okay, lol i was about to say
Back to top Go down
Andy's swingman ;)
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Andy's swingman ;)

PostSubject: Re: The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens   The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:53 am

It was one mistake, mistakes happen every game, no replay is necessary for a referee making a bad decision
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens   The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:56 am

Exactly a mistake that shouldn;t ahve happened

max, let me ask you something
if this happened to the Cavs would you not be mad and demand a replay?

I mean it wouldnt really matter if it was during the 1st, 2nd or 3rd quarter, but it was the 4th with only a minute left it mattered alot!
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens   The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:56 am

KB24 wrote:
The Godfather wrote:
haha, no

oh okay, lol i was about to say

haha, lol yeah that would be very unecessary
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens   The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:58 am

I havent watched the Replays of the Cavs-Hawks game from today. How bad was it?
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens   The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:59 am

the game or the call?

The Game was one big bs call...lol
Back to top Go down
Andy's swingman ;)
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Andy's swingman ;)

PostSubject: Re: The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens   The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:00 am

i would be mad yes, but wouldn't be asking for a replay of the last few mins, its over and the result is final
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens   The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:01 am

The Godfather wrote:
the game or the call?

The whole game lol

What didn't they review? The Varejao 3?
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens   The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:04 am

Max wrote:
It was one mistake, mistakes happen every game, no replay is necessary for a referee making a bad decision

mistakes this big dont happen
it made a huge difference in the outcome
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens   The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:05 am

KB24 wrote:
The Godfather wrote:
the game or the call?

The whole game lol

Yes the whole game
Um they didn't review the shot clcok issue

But they did review Varejows 2 which they then made into a 3
Back to top Go down
Andy's swingman ;)
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Andy's swingman ;)

PostSubject: Re: The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens   The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:05 am

Varejao's shot was a 3, they did a close up replay, he was behind the line
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens   The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:10 am

The Godfather wrote:
KB24 wrote:
The Godfather wrote:
the game or the call?

The whole game lol

Yes the whole game

Oh i see, the game was Iffy, Like xmas? lol
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens   The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:14 am

The Godfather wrote:
KB24 wrote:
The Godfather wrote:
the game or the call?

The whole game lol

Yes the whole game

I just watched the highlights, they didn't show the shot clock issue lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens   The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens Empty

Back to top Go down

The NBA where There are Short Shot Clocks because its Lebrons 25th Birthday Happens
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next