Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?

Go down 
+2
Nick C
Koolish
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

Female Posts : 2765

The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? Empty
PostSubject: The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?   The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:03 pm

Can we please play like we did in the second half against the Bulls. This is an open game thread. After the game I will post how the game went.

The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? Pix-Tyreke1

Last edited by 'Reke Havoc on Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?   The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:04 pm

I'm predicting an upset tonight.
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

PostSubject: Re: The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?   The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Nick C wrote:
I'm predicting an upset tonight.

Me too Nick C!! Very Happy

Is that image too big?
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?   The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:08 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

PostSubject: Re: The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?   The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:10 pm

Me after Kings win!

The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? Tanzen-20
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?   The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:12 pm

You know me Koolish. I don't care about image sizes.

It's fine.
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

PostSubject: Re: The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?   The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:24 pm

Fortunately it's just a pic not your sig Razz
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

PostSubject: Re: The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?   The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:56 pm

Chris, C'c Phan wrote:
Fortunately it's just a pic not your sig Razz

hmmm guess what I'm gonna do now???
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

PostSubject: Re: The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?   The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:34 pm

What? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

PostSubject: Re: The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?   The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:04 pm

Chris, C'c Phan wrote:
What? Very Happy

It's time to make that picture my signature
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

PostSubject: Re: The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?   The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:07 pm

:deady:
Scared
Gorilla
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?   The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:07 pm

KOOLISH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?   The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:09 pm

Cavs look ahead to the Lakers game and lose to the Kings, who are currently on a roll.

I'm sorry Koolish, but I probably just jinxed your team. Razz
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?   The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:12 pm

Kings gonna be executed for treason =P
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

PostSubject: Re: The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?   The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:06 pm

LOL you guys are hilarious.
so what. That picture would look awesome as my signature.
haha

Bet:
If the Kings win tonight Nineteen and CCC [Chris, C'c Phan] will have to make a video of them celebrating or dancing for the kings win. I have to do the same if the Kings lose.

OH BOY! This is gonna be difficult.

Oh shitS, its not 'oh boy!' its OH NOES!
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

PostSubject: Re: The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?   The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:07 pm

CAguystukinNC wrote:
Cavs look ahead to the Lakers game and lose to the Kings, who are currently on a roll.

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?   The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:45 am

'Reke Havoc wrote:
CAguystukinNC wrote:

Suspect

Oh, I didn't jinx them on purpose. But I suck at picking upsets. I want the Kings to win, though.
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

PostSubject: Re: The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?   The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 12:55 am

CAguystukinNC wrote:
'Reke Havoc wrote:
CAguystukinNC wrote:

Suspect

Oh, I didn't jinx them on purpose. But I suck at picking upsets. I want the Kings to win, though.

Kings are doing pretty good right now!
Cavs lead by 4!
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

PostSubject: Re: The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?   The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:43 am

Good game!

Heres my video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2IK9dexiYU

LMFAO!
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

PostSubject: Re: The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?   The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:53 am

Kings really do suck at OT's, didn't even score once in the OT. CCC and nineteen win the bet.. Uhhhhhh but gotta lovethe defense and the crowd! Next game lakers! We need that crowd again. Bring it on lakers!
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

PostSubject: Re: The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?   The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:24 am

'Reke Havoc wrote:
LOL you guys are hilarious.
so what. That picture would look awesome as my signature.
haha

Bet:
If the Kings win tonight Nineteen and CCC [Chris, C'c Phan] will have to make a video of them celebrating or dancing for the kings win. I have to do the same if the Kings lose.

OH BOY! This is gonna be difficult.

Oh shitS, its not 'oh boy!' its OH NOES!
w8ting for the video

and please say something about the kings..to be sure
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?   The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:30 am

Kings lost,Cavs won,James a triple double machine killed them.That's it
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

PostSubject: Re: The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?   The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:36 pm

Even though the Kings lost in OT, I'm still proud of my Kings. With the crowd being so amazing, the Kings took the Cavs in OT but unfortunetly Cavs outscored us (13-0). Lebron James scored a triple double, 34 points, 16 rebounds and 10 assists. Tyreke scored 28 points. The starters for the Kings had a lot of time to play, and i thought Sergio Rodriguez should have gotten more time.In the forth quarter and OT, Mr. James was gaurding Reke. I can tell James did not like it.

The Kings did somethings really well and they also had little mistakes. Coach should show this game to the players to teach them what went wrong. Tyreke played well but I didnt like what I saw. He was trying to do those showy moves and crossovers on Lebron James SMH. Which he failed. He did that crossover and tried to score, which he missed, coach called a timeout and everyone knew what he was gonna tell Tyreke. Next, JT's incredible passing. SMH (AGAIN). He threw three passes, which he failed at. Spencer [Mr. Inconsistent] had a great night today but at OT he quit playing defense. SMH (AGAIN).

ONE THING I LOVED THE MOST: THE CROWD
I loved how they booed Shaq. hahaha. When Lebron missed the freethrow, everyone started laughing. The whole arena was loud through out the game. Lets bring that arena back in the next game against the Lakers!
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?   The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:55 pm

It was exciting match no doubt but LeBron's game was fantastic.Triple double! Very Happy

I love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

PostSubject: Re: The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?   The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:12 pm

Greg Oden-Get well!!!!!!! wrote:
It was exciting match no doubt but LeBron's game was fantastic.Triple double! Very Happy

I love it! Very Happy

I hate it Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?   The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King? Empty

Back to top Go down

The artificial King [Lebron] vs the REAL King [Reke Havoc]: who will be crowned the King?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next