Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?

Go down 
+14
Straight Edge Bluntness
Chris
Rush
brownie13
Darko
3-peat
#1 Rockets Fan
BNB
King Of NJ
Fox News
Teh Big O'reilly
cbi
KD35
Justin
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Who Will be the 2010 NBA rookie of the Year?
Blake Griffin
Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? Vote_lcap18%Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Stephen Curry
Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? Vote_lcap29%Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Brandon Jennings
Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? Vote_lcap0%Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tyreke Evans
Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? Vote_lcap24%Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? Vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Jordan Hill
Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? Vote_lcap0%Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Demar Derozan
Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? Vote_lcap18%Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Other
Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? Vote_lcap11%Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

Male Posts : 1415

Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? Empty
PostSubject: Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?   Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Ok so we settled it that Hasheem Thabeet will be The Bust now who will be the best?
My vote goes to Stephen Curry arguably the best shooter in this entire draft
I would say Blake Griffin, but with the lack of play makers around him voids him out
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

PostSubject: Re: Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?   Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:20 pm

James Harden hopefully and probably. Griffin will be a very solid number 1 pic kthough so:

1. Blake Griffin
2. James harden
3. DeMar DeRozan
4. Brandon Jennings
5. Stephen Curry
6. Tyreke Evans

Jordan Hill will not be too good, and we all know about Hasheem Thabust.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?   Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:22 pm

1. ricky Rubio--- he's gonna play, and he's gonna beast. Seriously. Watch.. and learn raza, Dwayne, Neil and you Justin for thinking he's not gonna play Very Happy
2. James Harden
3. Blake Griffin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?   Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:25 pm

If Terrence Williams ever develops a shot he'll be an all star. He's the best perimeter defender in the draft. A great rebounder for a guard, and a very good passer.
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?   Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:53 pm

True diehard nets fan wrote:
If Terrence Williams ever develops a shot he'll be an all star. He's the best perimeter defender in the draft. A great rebounder for a guard, and a very good passer.
Meh Terrance Williams be ok but I doubt he will the ROY
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?   Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:55 pm

Cavs Browns Indians BEAST wrote:
1. ricky Rubio--- he's gonna play, and he's gonna beast. Seriously. Watch.. and learn raza, Dwayne, Neil and you Justin for thinking he's not gonna play Very Happy
2. James Harden
3. Blake Griffin
If Rubio plays (which I doubt it) He still has to fight the position away from Jonny Flynn, or maybe they'll play two PG's at once-that will be a disaster
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?   Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:56 pm

no the Cavs play a two PG system and that works out fine. I think this will work out well.
Back to top Go down
Teh Big O'reilly
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Teh Big O'reilly

Male Posts : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?   Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:58 pm

I think the top 3 candidates are Griffin, Curry, amd Evans. All 3 teams that those guys are on were under .355 % last year. I think, ultimatly, the player who improves his team the most will probably win ROY. I'm gona go ahead and say that the ROY will be Blake Griffin
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?   Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:59 pm

Durantula- The ReaL DeaL wrote:
James Harden hopefully and probably. Griffin will be a very solid number 1 pic kthough so:

1. Blake Griffin
2. James harden
3. DeMar DeRozan
4. Brandon Jennings
5. Stephen Curry
6. Tyreke Evans

Jordan Hill will not be too good, and we all know about Hasheem Thabust.
Maybe But he still has the lack of playmakers around him to help him, maybe he can pull a Kevin Durant?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?   Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:02 pm

I think Jordan Hill will be the worst of the top 15. He's not that good on offense. Not a good rebounder. He's probably the worst defender of the top 30. He'll probably lead the league in fouls this year, especially in D'Antonoi's system.
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?   Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:05 pm

True diehard nets fan wrote:
I think Jordan Hill will be the worst of the top 15. He's not that good on offense. Not a good rebounder. He's probably the worst defender of the top 30. He'll probably lead the league in fouls this year, especially in D'Antonoi's system.
haha knicks are gonna suck, Hill can't play D or Rebound, he can only play offense just like you said...
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?   Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:13 pm

I voted stephen curry. It's an easy pick for me. I don't think blake griffin will be that great his first year. He will be an amare like player in a few years. But there is no one like stephen curry in this draft. He can shoot it,he can put in on the earth, he can finish well and he can pass. And he's AN EXTREMLY underrated decision maker. He makes the right decision 90 % of the time.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?   Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:16 pm

Stephen Curry he's going to thrive in the Warriors system and be a stud in the NBA
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?   Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:18 pm

I think it will be curry as well. He is gonna be shooting about 15-17 times a game so his numbers will look better than most rookies in the league. So he'll win it.

But only if he gets a lot of playing time.. i dont know if nelson will give him a lot of playing time right off the bat
Back to top Go down
#1 Rockets Fan
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
#1 Rockets Fan

Female Posts : 1181

PostSubject: Re: Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?   Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:24 pm

I see I wasn't the only one who voted Stephen Curry. I'm a big fan of that dude, and I think that Griffen is getting overrated.
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?   Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:37 pm

Steph Curry is gonna Rock
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?   Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:27 am

Demar Derozan baby yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all the way man hes going to blossom in his rookie year
look for him to average 12ppg 6 rbg
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?   Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:40 am

Hasheem Thabeet or Bradon Jennings in my opinion
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?   Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:46 am

Darko wrote:
Hasheem Thabeet or Bradon Jennings in my opinion

How is thabeet going to win that award?
he is known for Defense only
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?   Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:20 am

Thabeet will be the bust...
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?   Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:21 am

We agree

Stephen Curry Rookie of the Year
Hasheem Thabeet Bust
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?   Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:25 am

thabeet wont be a bust give the dude a shot.

curry wont get enough PT for ROY we all know how much Nellie hate rooks. Evans will win ROY cause of how awful his team is. 19 pts and 6 asts for him
Back to top Go down
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?   Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:28 am

DeMar DeRozan.
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?   Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:32 am

Rush wrote:
DeMar DeRozan.
Meh he will be ok
13.6 PPG 2.5 RPG
not enough to win ROY tho
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?   Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:34 am

Steph curry. easy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?   Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Will be NBA Rookie of the Year?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next