Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA

Go down 
+3
Fox News
brownie13
Darko
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA Empty
PostSubject: Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA   Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:28 pm

??????????
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA   Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:34 pm

Chuck Hayes' free throw is awful.

IDK if Marion still shoots threes the same way, but he always used to release the ball from his waste.

Josh Smith's jumper is still pretty ugly (so is Anthony Randolph's).
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA   Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:38 pm

Hands down kevin martin...He brings it from the side of his hip up into a half cirgular motion to his chest and makes this wierd face before he releases the shot.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA   Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:42 pm

LOL @ Martin's weird face
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA   Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:45 pm

Shawn Marion has an ugly shot.
Noah has a horrible looking free throw shot. Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA 117549
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA   Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:50 pm

At least Noah's free throw percentage isn't terrible hahaha. Its not good, but mid 60s isn't so bad for a center. I wish he would improve it though, its killing my fantasy team.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA   Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:52 pm

yeah he's shooting 67% from the line. That actually is pretty good him hahahaha.
and this year, Noah has even made a few outside jumpers. like from 17 ft. Shocked
I hold my breath every time he shoots haha.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA   Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:53 pm

Sounds like Anthony Randolph's (or Mikki Moore's) jump shot, hahaha. It just doesn't look natural, and I always expect an air ball.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA   Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:03 pm

right?!?!
well to be fair... it either goes it or its like a line drive into the backboard haha. which isn't pretty at all
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA   Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:07 pm

I hate shots like that, where it looks like the player is trying to break the backboard. It's even uglier than an air ball, because at least some air balls have touch. When you're firing it into the glass, it just shows how little touch you have (which means: DON'T SHOOT!).
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA   Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:10 pm

exactly hahaha. If you're gonna shoot it like that, might as well throw it like it's a football.
or like you said, DONT SHOOT hahaha
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA   Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:13 pm

Hahaha, throwing it one handed like a football is what Shaq learned to do inside. The big man have huge hands, so its not like its that tough for them. Maybe more guys should learn to do that.
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

PostSubject: Re: Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA   Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:13 pm

Kevin MArtin or Noah..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA   Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:28 pm

Ryan,centers in the NBA aren;t really good FT shooters,props to guys like Oden who is good at shooting FT besides the europeans.This is a thing from the start.It's 2 diffrent systems of training that makes diffrences.In Europe you don't have a certain role untill they see your skills to which spot does it belongs and they don't make a role example,you Ryan go and play C etc.Everyone in Europe can shot because that's the way there were trained.

In USA is the other way around.When you train you get an a certain role,like example,you are shooter,that's your job on the court.

I hope i have a good explantion why tradtional American centers are weak from the FT line
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA   Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:30 pm

why did you have to use odens name? why not okur or brad miller? WHY oden?
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA   Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:31 pm

Greg Oden-Get well!!!!!!! wrote:
Ryan,centers in the NBA aren;t really good FT shooters,props to guys like Oden who is good at shooting FT besides the europeans.This is a thing from the start.It's 2 diffrent systems of training that makes diffrences.In Europe you don't have a certain role untill they see your skills to which spot does it belongs and they don't make a role example,you Ryan go and play C etc.Everyone in Europe can shot because that's the way there were trained.

In USA is the other way around.When you train you get an a certain role,like example,you are shooter,that's your job on the court.

I hope i have a good explantion why tradtional American centers are weak from the FT line

Thats not true about the way americans train, I think it's because americans have bigger hands, Muhmet okur cant even palm a basketball and he';s 6'11,I can palm a basketball and im 6'2
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA   Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:33 pm

they are weak from the free throw line because of very poor coordination, and big hands that get in the way of the shot. i agree that its because they don't spend time practicing their shot as much as players in europe do.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA   Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:26 pm

If you are a bigman...US coaches more than often will make you work very hard at rebounding, defensive, and improving your defense.
In Europe..typically...everyone focuses a lot on shooting.....but their rebounding, defense, and toughness is pretty bad....

Quite frankly...I would much rather have a big man who is tough but a bad FT shooter....rather than a good FT shooter and a weak player...
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA   Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:41 pm

VISA wrote:
why did you have to use odens name? why not okur or brad miller? WHY oden?

I was talking about the more athletic centers in the NBA like Oden,Howard,Bynum.I know Miller can make it and i wasn't talking about European big men
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA   Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:43 pm

Joakim Noah.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA   Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:45 pm

Back to silence wrote:
If you are a bigman...US coaches more than often will make you work very hard at rebounding, defensive, and improving your defense.
In Europe..typically...everyone focuses a lot on shooting.....but their rebounding, defense, and toughness is pretty bad....

Quite frankly...I would much rather have a big man who is tough but a bad FT shooter....rather than a good FT shooter and a weak player...

This is where you are wrong,in the second part of this

In the USA when you are training you get a position to play like you are going to play SF and that's it but in Europe it's diffrent.In Europe they train us on diffrent way,to become all around players that could plays lots of positions like example,a PG with Magic's size and in the team they don't have a center so in stead of thinking where to find you just take one player and put him at C so he will perform in that game on that place etc

Players like Shaq cannot play any other position then playing at C but in Europe like there are players that could perform well on more spots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA   Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA Empty

Back to top Go down

Which player has the most funniest shot in the NBA
Page 1 of 1