Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video? Empty
PostSubject: What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video?   What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 pm

A.) His shot against the Grizzlies
B.) His clutch shot to seal a win against Atlanta
C.) His block on Shaq
D.) Other

This was all in his injury shortened rookie year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpUhITIbvqI
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video?   What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:12 pm

Probably the shot against Grizzlies...

His block at Shaq was just swiping like crazy at Shaq....as you can see that he was still just swiping back and forth after he got the block...

And the 3pt was nothing special....
If anything...the moves he put on his defender was so lame that it made the play look kinda bad...
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video?   What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:18 pm

Yeah I'd say Grizz shot was the best...but lame??? You got a 6"10 guy who had a bad back at the time pull off a move like that, which takes dribbling ability and throw up a 3 is impressive. Gallo has nice handles...
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video?   What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:25 pm

If you he did this a decade or two ago...it might be impressive...since they weren't many players who can pull that off at 6'10..

But c'mon...today...there are many players at 6'10 who can pull off way better moves than that...
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video?   What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:27 pm

He just went crazy on the Grizzlies. That reminded me of Manu Ginobili. The block on Shaq wasn't really anything special. He barely got it and Shaq got the ball back after on the rebound. His stepback on the Hawks was nice, he just broke down Zaza.

But overall, the play against Memphis was the best

Damn Wilson Chandler...blocks Kobe, dunks on Scola, and then dunks on Perkins?
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video?   What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:28 pm

I dunno I think the guy is destined for superstardome with time he can be a franchise player... And that could be anywhere not only in NY. If I saw him play he is an offensive beast, that can pass, rebound, etc. All he needs to do is bulk up and improve on defense and he'd be set.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video?   What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:29 pm

Yeah that was Chandler's best game as a pro as of yet. I think he scored 30+ against the Celtics in our only win against them last year.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video?   What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:35 pm

TonyEM wrote:
I dunno I think the guy is destined for superstardome with time he can be a franchise player... And that could be anywhere not only in NY. If I saw him play he is an offensive beast, that can pass, rebound, etc. All he needs to do is bulk up and improve on defense and he'd be set.

Danilo is averaging 4.7 rebs....
idk what rebounding you are talking about..

Danilo is averaging 1.5 assists...
idk what passing abilities you are talkin about...

I know one cannot judge only through box scores.....but c'mon...1.5 assits and 4.7 rebs....idk see how he can "do it all"....
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video?   What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:44 pm

Danilo has show he can pass the ball extremely well it may not always translate into assists, but he makes great & crisp passes that is why Mike D has tried him out as a PG at times. He has put up double-doubles in rebounding and he could rebound very well. Statistics are not indicative of what a player can do or not. Talents do not always come up in the stat sheets. Gallo has a wide skill set he can do it all, except defend.

In Dirk Nowitzki's rookie season he only grabbed 3+ RPG and now he is an 8+ RPG player. No one denied the ability he had for grabbing boards back then. He just needed to have the necessary exp. for his abilities to metastisize. Dirk showed glimpses of his ability to rebound back then as well. That is why Gallo will put up All-star stat lines in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video?   What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video? EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:27 pm

The play against Memphis was the best one.
On a side note, that Larry Hughes pass was sweet; that was my favourite play out of all the ones shown in that whole package.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video?   What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:39 am

The play vs the Grizzlies was the best

Danilo Ganilari will soon become Dirk type of a player
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video?   What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the nicer Danilo Gallinari play in this video?
Page 1 of 1