Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Duke beat UConn in men's basketball for the first time since the 1991 Elite Eight!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

Duke beat UConn in men's basketball for the first time since the 1991 Elite Eight! Empty
PostSubject: Duke beat UConn in men's basketball for the first time since the 1991 Elite Eight!   Duke beat UConn in men's basketball for the first time since the 1991 Elite Eight! EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:53 pm

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recap?gid=200911270173&prov=ap

Why don't Duke and Connecticut just decide to play a home and home? I think the Duke and UConn fans want to see another match which will easily be between the two winningest coaches of all time assuming Calhoun and Coach K don't retire in the next few years since it's hard to schedule teams anyways. Their Football teams have done it earlier this decade, the women's basketball teams did one earlier this decade and once again are having a home and home starting this year. I don't hear of anything between Coach K and Coach Calhoun having bad relations like a Geno Auriemma and Pat Summitt or a vintage John Chaney and John Calipari, and when you've been out there so long, you almost always have had a home and home with every other major guy out there. PLEASE DO IT!

All time series is now 5-4 in favor of Duke, but UConn won each of the last four matches which include two times in the Final Four or better.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

Duke beat UConn in men's basketball for the first time since the 1991 Elite Eight! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duke beat UConn in men's basketball for the first time since the 1991 Elite Eight!   Duke beat UConn in men's basketball for the first time since the 1991 Elite Eight! EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 10:19 pm

Duke beat UConn in men's basketball for the first time since the 1991 Elite Eight! 511544

I like the idea. Send Coach K and Coach Calhoun an e-mail. I doubt that would work, but give it a shot.
Back to top Go down

Duke beat UConn in men's basketball for the first time since the 1991 Elite Eight!
Page 1 of 1