Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

NBA Games Tonight who wins?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
EM:)

Male Posts : 6319

NBA Games Tonight who wins? Empty
PostSubject: NBA Games Tonight who wins?   NBA Games Tonight who wins? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:35 pm

Boston @ Cleveland - Both teams made many key additions right now it's too close to call I think.

Washington @ Dallas - Washington's offense has given Dallas trouble in the past, but they are home and I think they have this one in the bag and both teams have gotten better as well.

Houston @ Portland - I'm saying Portland in a nailbiter. I see Houston playing a lot of close games this year. They may be depleted, but they are a team with lots of heart.

LA Clippers - LA Lakers - Lakers
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: NBA Games Tonight who wins?   NBA Games Tonight who wins? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:38 pm

Boston @ Cleveland - boston by 10 because cavs backcourt is weak.

Washington @ Dallas - Washington, but im not sure because jamison is out. kidd never plays good agaist us, niether does terry

Houston @ Portland - portland

LA Clippers - LA Lakers - clippers

Last edited by VISA on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: NBA Games Tonight who wins?   NBA Games Tonight who wins? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:53 pm

Boston @ Cleveland - Boston in a close one. The Cavs backcourt can do little to slow Rondo, and he can be a pest on defense, though that's probably because he knows anyone going past him has to contend with KG and Perkins. Which brings me to the other point: the Celtics frontcourt is better and deeper than Cleveland's. Boston has the better backcourt, the better overall frontcourt, and the better coaching staff (in my opinion). The Cavs have LeBron, Shaq, and homecourt advantage.

Washington @ Dallas - Dallas wins a close one; I want to see how Marion does, and Terry. Dirk is a given to beat them up.

Houston @ Portland - I pick Houston to shock them. Now that I've said that, Portland wins by 30... Sad

LA Clippers - LA Lakers - Lakers. We won't have Pau, but now they don't have Griffin. I'm eager to see how Artest and Bynum do.
Back to top Go down
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!

Female Posts : 11937

PostSubject: Re: NBA Games Tonight who wins?   NBA Games Tonight who wins? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 pm

Boston V. Cleveland- I couldn't pick one over the other. I keep changing my mind.

Washington V. Dallas- Dallas, I'm a believer.

Houston V. Portland- <-- Portland in a blowout. First one of the season Very Happy

LAC V. LAL- Lakers... If the Clippers win I'm blaming Janet.
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: NBA Games Tonight who wins?   NBA Games Tonight who wins? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:47 pm

Boston
Dallas
HOUSTON. First major upset of 2010 season.
Lakers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBA Games Tonight who wins?   NBA Games Tonight who wins? Empty

Back to top Go down

NBA Games Tonight who wins?
Page 1 of 1