Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League) Empty
PostSubject: Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron's League)   Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:06 pm

I know its late but I'm looking for more players. The draft is this Saturday at 6 PM EST. Open to anyone, just give me your email and I'll
send you the info. Thx Very Happy

LEAGUE ID: 331613

password: nba

RON's LEAGUE PLEASE JOIN MINE as he is joining mine.

Last edited by West Coast Bias on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League)   Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:23 pm

I can't. I'd most likely be in Pittsburgh at the time, and I don't want to join, and have to get out and f*** up everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League)   Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:50 pm

Here is a list of people that wanted to join my fantasy league... I guess i'll just join urs.. but here are the people joining mine.. so if you need more people just email these people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League)   Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:51 pm

1. Me
2. Visa
3.SK
4. Dwayne
5. Chosen One
6. Nenad
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League)   Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:51 pm

so you just wanna combine RON?

THE FIRST POST HAS BEEN EDITED TO INCLUDE LEAGUE # AND PASSWORD
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League)   Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:53 pm

Whatever yall do, make sure its not on Friday please.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League)   Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:00 pm

saturday sk?
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League)   Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Sure.
Thanks for making it a diff. day Smile
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League)   Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:03 pm

Im going to change it to saturday at like 2-5. I gotta check with other players
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League)   Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:04 pm

ECB>WCB
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League)   Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:09 pm

bider

and draft is 6 pm EST Sat
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League)   Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:12 pm

lol.

stfu.

And okay.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League)   Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:21 am

anybody? need players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League)   Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League) Empty

Back to top Go down

Would anybody like to join a Yahoo Fantasy League? (attention to those who wanted to join Ron\'s League)
Page 1 of 1