Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?

Go down 
+10
BNB
KD35
cbi
J
brownie13
Tar Heel
Darko
Straight Edge Bluntness
Fox News
King Of NJ
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? Empty
PostSubject: If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?   If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:02 am

the legend is in their prime btw.

Who would you choose and which 2 starters would you replace?

and I repeat you cannot choose Michael Jordan,Magic Johnson,or Larry Bird
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?   If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:02 am

it's tough for me between Kareem Abdul Jabar and Julius Erving but I'd take Kareem Abdul Jabar for the Bulls. I would take Tyrus Thomas and Joakim Noah out

and the lineup would be

PG Derrick Rose
SG John Salmons
SF Luol Deng
PF James Johnson
C Kareem Abdul Jaba
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?   If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:01 am

Id take shaq, and give way crittonton and mike james.... If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? 853558
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?   If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:02 am

llineup

1. Arenas/foye

2. young

3. butler

4. jamison

5.shaq
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?   If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:23 pm

John Stockton or Hakeem Olajuwan - those men were amazing at their respective positions.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?   If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:01 pm

I would take this line up then:

C:Greg Oden
PF:Bill Russell
SF:Rudy Fernandez
SG:Brandon Roy
PG:Andre Miller

6th Man:Jerryd Bayless
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?   If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:19 pm

I'm tempted to take Kareem...but the Lakers are well-off in the frontcourt. It's the PG position that's the problem. Yes, the triangle offense doesn't require much of a PG, but I'd still like to have a good one when the triangle breaks down. So I'll take Oscar Robertson and dump...oh, Adam Morrison and DJ Mbenga.

PG-Oscar Robertson
SG-Kobe Bryant
SF-Ron Artest
PF-Pau Gasol
C-Andrew Bynum

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?   If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:21 pm

Im taking Hakeem and the dream shake

Hakeem
Biedrins
Randolph
Azubuike
Curry

Monta and Jackson gone
Back to top Go down
J
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
J

Male Posts : 2286

PostSubject: Re: If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?   If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:31 pm

Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Dallas needs a center
And when it comes to postmen there is no man better
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?   If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:51 pm

I would take Duncan. Since the Cavs need a good PF.. .but not too much scoring from the position.

I would drop Varejao and ehh.. I guess Shaq/D-West out

C Shaq
PF Duncan
SF LeBron
SG West
PG Williams

or

C Duncan
PF LeBron
SF Parker
SG West
PG Williams

Which ever looks better..
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?   If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:53 pm

i like option 1 CBI, 2nd one is just too small
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?   If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:54 pm

CBI wrote:
I would take Duncan. Since the Cavs need a good PF.. .but not too much scoring from the position.

I would drop Varejao and ehh.. I guess Shaq/D-West out

C Shaq
PF Duncan
SF LeBron
SG West
PG Williams

or

C Duncan
PF LeBron
SF Parker
SG West
PG Williams

Which ever looks better..

I would drop West and Varejeo and make it

PG Mo Williams
SG Anthony Parker
SF Lebron James
PF Tim Duncan
C Shaquille O'Neal
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?   If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:02 pm

Wow that's actually the best line up there
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?   If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:06 pm

I actually prefer CBI's first line up.
Parker is better off the bench than as a starter IMO.
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

PostSubject: Re: If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?   If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:16 pm

I would drop Ollie and Ruffin and take..................Kareem..........

PG: Russel Westbrook
SG: James Harden
SF: Kevin Durant
PF: Jeff Green
C: Kareem-Abdul Jabbar

or

PG: Russel Westbrook
SG: James Harden
SF: Kevin Durant
PF: Nenad Kristic
C: Kareem-Abdul Jabbar
6th Man: Jeff Green
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?   If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:00 pm

I liked the 1st from a talent stand point, but it makes me think there's too much "clogging of lane" going on
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?   If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:06 pm

yeah, I would pick Kareem too.

Rose
Salmons
Deng
Thomas
Kareem
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?   If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:58 am

Wow almost everyone besides me and CaBguy or something Kareem.That;s one he stands at my list altrough CBI could picked Russell for having more breaks and hard defense inside
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?   If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:56 am

Kareem>>>>>>Russell.

You can't measure Russell's accomplishments with Kareem's because Russell played in a time with 13 TEAMS.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?   If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:35 am

theres no comparison...shaq>hakeem>>>kareem>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. russel
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?   If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:36 pm

I would've liked to pick Kareem, but our greatest need isn't in the frontcourt right now.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?   If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 2:32 pm

Russell did win,defend good,pass well and his overall impact,winning make him one of the greatest centers of all time,to me the greatest center of all time so suck it
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?   If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:10 pm

Darko wrote:
Wow almost everyone besides me and CaBguy or something Kareem.That;s one he stands at my list altrough CBI could picked Russell for having more breaks and hard defense inside
lol@me picking a center.. especially Bill Russell..
Cavs have no need for a center.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?   If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:11 pm

Well Bill can play as PF,he doesn't even to waste shot attempts because he will just defend inside and there are enoguh scorers but it's your team and Duncan is good pick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teh Big O'reilly
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Teh Big O'reilly

Male Posts : 1935

PostSubject: Re: If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?   If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:36 pm

Shaq fits into the denver offense....even though kareem is better.

I would take off K-mart and nene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?   If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could place any legend on your team(other than Magic,Bird,or Jordan)?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next