Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

If FA Jarron Collins signs with the Atlanta Hawks will it lead to?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

If FA Jarron Collins signs with the Atlanta Hawks will it lead to? Empty
PostSubject: If FA Jarron Collins signs with the Atlanta Hawks will it lead to?   If FA Jarron Collins signs with the Atlanta Hawks will it lead to? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:26 pm

The formation of the 2nd coming of the Twin Towers (Tim Duncan & David Robinson) with the brotherly tandem of Jarron and Jason (who was also a FA that recently signed with the Hawks) will they dominant the NBA as the newly formed Twin Towers when they who themselves are twins call for their wonder twin powers to activate. The NBA should fear this possible formation of world-class superstars and players on the Hawks, like Zaza Pachulia and Joe Smith better watch out for the Collins twins overtaking their minutes with their greatness lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: If FA Jarron Collins signs with the Atlanta Hawks will it lead to?   If FA Jarron Collins signs with the Atlanta Hawks will it lead to? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:25 pm

Oh my goodness, you are so right...
Tim Duncan and David Robinson will look like absoluet garbage in comparison to Twin Towers 2.0!
Now I know which team will be the top team in the East - Celtics, Magic, and Cavaliers better watch out...
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: If FA Jarron Collins signs with the Atlanta Hawks will it lead to?   If FA Jarron Collins signs with the Atlanta Hawks will it lead to? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:29 pm

I know right not only do the Hawks have the awesome play of the Collins Brothers, but they would be heavily supported with young and talented bigs, like Josh Smith, Al Horford, Zaza Pachulia, and Joe Smith. Those guys will be the supporting cast of bigs and Twin Towers 2.0 will dominate.
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

PostSubject: Re: If FA Jarron Collins signs with the Atlanta Hawks will it lead to?   If FA Jarron Collins signs with the Atlanta Hawks will it lead to? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:31 pm

..Hawks>Everybody else

I agree with you 100% lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If FA Jarron Collins signs with the Atlanta Hawks will it lead to?   If FA Jarron Collins signs with the Atlanta Hawks will it lead to? Empty

Back to top Go down

If FA Jarron Collins signs with the Atlanta Hawks will it lead to?
Page 1 of 1