Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Peace 4 now I am going out drinking?

Go down 
+4
BNB
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
YS
EM:)
8 posters
AuthorMessage
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

Peace 4 now I am going out drinking? Empty
PostSubject: Peace 4 now I am going out drinking?   Peace 4 now I am going out drinking? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:21 pm

If I am to totally inebriated and out of it that I can't even open my dorm room door. I quite possibly may come back on and attempt to answer and ask questions under the influence. Might be entertaining who knows? Catch you all later!
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Peace 4 now I am going out drinking?   Peace 4 now I am going out drinking? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:21 pm

Don't drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peace 4 now I am going out drinking?   Peace 4 now I am going out drinking? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:22 pm

You go to club to get yo freak on?
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Female Posts : 11937

PostSubject: Re: Peace 4 now I am going out drinking?   Peace 4 now I am going out drinking? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:23 pm

Bye Tony! Have fun...

be careful and I'll look forward to laughing at your answers later on jk Razz
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Peace 4 now I am going out drinking?   Peace 4 now I am going out drinking? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:23 pm

Na I won't YS drive the club is just a walking distance away from campus it's all good and thanks BN.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Peace 4 now I am going out drinking?   Peace 4 now I am going out drinking? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:24 pm

Thank u 2 Jade Smile Bye all!!
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Peace 4 now I am going out drinking?   Peace 4 now I am going out drinking? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:28 pm

hahaha have fun. ttyl
Back to top Go down
YK (Alive)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
YK (Alive)

Male Posts : 5676

PostSubject: Re: Peace 4 now I am going out drinking?   Peace 4 now I am going out drinking? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:04 pm

ok then
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/YK13
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Peace 4 now I am going out drinking?   Peace 4 now I am going out drinking? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:41 pm

How did your night of drinking go?
Were you carried back to your room? Razz
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Peace 4 now I am going out drinking?   Peace 4 now I am going out drinking? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:00 pm

I have a semi-clear memory of what happened that night.

I vaguely remember that for some reason I became so out of my element I may have jammed out to a Miley Cyrus song even going as far as saying, that it was my jam. Not my fondest moment of the night.

I seemed to have danced with this girl and I can't even remember her name. I met her when I was filling up my 5th cup of beer and she asked me to fill up her pitcher. Then all of a sudden I found myself in the crossroads I had to fill up her pitcher and my cup, so like the gentleman that I was I put my cup down and decided to 1st fill her cup when the nosle suddenly didn't give out beer. The nosle needed to be pumped and she said, that she'll do it while I filled her pitcher. As, she moved her hand up and down she blurted out an innuendo saying. It is sad that I am so good at this, but we shouldn't delve on that fact. I remembered all of this, but her name.

My friend danced with this girl and she had herself this pinkish and beautiful assortment of colors drink in her hand. I aksed her what it was all curious and she told me. I then decided to get me such a goddess of a drink after 8-9 or so beers in and I had myself a sex on the beach. What my drink was called. Later on the girl my friend was with stepped on broken glass left on the floor and cut herself pretty bad. I was like wtf is going on here and so was he and we quickly dispersed to the nearest hospital in our drunken stupors.

I got home at like 3 AM and I have seemed to forget where I had my cell phone.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Peace 4 now I am going out drinking?   Peace 4 now I am going out drinking? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:24 pm

lmao...
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: Peace 4 now I am going out drinking?   Peace 4 now I am going out drinking? EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:51 pm

TonyEM wrote:
If I am to totally inebriated and out of it that I can't even open my dorm room door. I quite possibly may come back on and attempt to answer and ask questions under the influence. Might be entertaining who knows? Catch you all later!

Hopefully you don't do anything in front of your RA. drunken
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Peace 4 now I am going out drinking?   Peace 4 now I am going out drinking? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:07 am

Haha, that was an amusing story.

Shame on you for jamming to Miley Cyrus.
Shame on the DJ for even playing Miley Cyrus music, haha.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Peace 4 now I am going out drinking?   Peace 4 now I am going out drinking? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:39 am

I know after it dawned on me that I did what I did I felt like ostracizing myself from all that I hold near and dear as well as sacred in my life. The DJ should be ostracized as well and in worse cases castrated for the evils he brought about. All in all the night had its moments as well as those regrettable and easily forgettable moments. I do need my cell though this suxxxxx!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace 4 now I am going out drinking?   Peace 4 now I am going out drinking? Empty

Back to top Go down

Peace 4 now I am going out drinking?
Page 1 of 1