Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa

Go down 
+7
Fox News
YK (Alive)
Justin
brownie13
Straight Edge Bluntness
Chosen One
KD35
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Team Visa vs. Team SK
A) Visa
All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa - Page 2 Vote_lcap53%All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
B) SK
All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa - Page 2 Vote_lcap47%All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa   All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Visa-
C: Patrick Ewing
PF: Dirk Nowitski
SF: LeBron James
SG: George Gervin
PG: Pistol Pete
6: ron Artest

SK-
C: Hakeem Olajuwon
PF: bob Pettit
SF: Dennis Rodman
SG: Julius Erving
PG: Gary Payton
6: Horace Grant
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa   All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:08 pm

Fuck you Visa. When's the last time I logged on to this site and stayed for more than 30 minutes without having to go?
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa   All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:16 pm

VISA wrote:
C: h

SK-

hakeem>patrick ( but patrick shuts him down)

Dirk > >>petit

Lebron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rodman
mr sanantonio>Julius

Pistol>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gary payton

ron>>> horace grant

Your funny.

Ewing, and no other Center, can stop the Dream Shake. I would like to see Patrick [a Center in which I have tons of respect for] even try to shut down Hakeem.

Pettit is the best choice to guard Dirk. Tight, off-ball and on-ball, defense, wouldn't allow Nowitzki to take one shot. Although Nowitzki has the upper hand down low with his moves.

Rodman is the greatest rebounder of All-time. He would get rebounds over any player. He was also one of the greatest defenders of All-time. I mean seriously, what is LeBron going to do against Rodman? Against the greatest rebounder? Against one of the greatest defensive players?

Gerving is not better than Erving. Where the hell you getting this from? Erving is a Top 10 All-Time player. Gerving settles in the 30's and 40's. Dr. J would easily shut down Gerving, along with scoring all over him.

Maravich is the greatest scoring PG of All-time. Yeah, okay. But when he drives into Payton, Erving, Rodman, Pettit, and Olajuwon, divide his stats by 4 and that is what you get.

It's not all about Match-ups, buddy. How the hell do you have Ewing, Nowitzki, James, Gerving, and Maravich all trying to score 30+? Chemistry FAIL. Defensively, all you have is James, who is good, and Ewing, who will get some on Pettit here and there. Erving and Olajuwon will be unstoppable, the reason I got them, Olajuwon's Dream Shake, and Erving's all-around greatness. Not to mention, if something does happen and James or Nowitzki are scoring like crazy, it's too easy to put a Top 5 Defender of All-time in Ho. G.

Don't you look stupid.
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa   All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:18 pm

By the way, I'm not even going to vote for myself, as anyone would vote for themselves. Go on and keep cheating to make yourself look good, it's a game. I really don't care if you beat me by 1 vote, or by 20 votes, I know my team is better.
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa   All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Darko wrote:
VISA is team is simply better.Hakeem and Dr J are the only thing he ahs and the rest is all to VISa whise in macth ups.Dirk will explode and will ruin Petit

What the hell does MATCH-UPS have to do with these? Your only as good as your team says you are.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa   All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:31 pm

I find this very funny,almost 90% of the people that post here voted for VISA and yet SK has 1 vote less then him

Hm....................but i will not make any debate here.I just found this very tough to believe
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa   All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:34 pm

I haven't even been on her for a complete hour the last 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa   All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:30 pm

IDK because im winning 8-7...haha
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa   All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:33 pm

sk wrote:
VISA wrote:
C: h

SK-

hakeem>patrick ( but patrick shuts him down)

Dirk > >>petit

Lebron>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rodman
mr sanantonio>Julius

Pistol>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gary payton

ron>>> horace grant

Your funny.

Ewing, and no other Center, can stop the Dream Shake. I would like to see Patrick [a Center in which I have tons of respect for] even try to shut down Hakeem.

Pettit is the best choice to guard Dirk. Tight, off-ball and on-ball, defense, wouldn't allow Nowitzki to take one shot. Although Nowitzki has the upper hand down low with his moves.

Rodman is the greatest rebounder of All-time. He would get rebounds over any player. He was also one of the greatest defenders of All-time. I mean seriously, what is LeBron going to do against Rodman? Against the greatest rebounder? Against one of the greatest defensive players?

Gerving is not better than Erving. Where the hell you getting this from? Erving is a Top 10 All-Time player. Gerving settles in the 30's and 40's. Dr. J would easily shut down Gerving, along with scoring all over him.

Maravich is the greatest scoring PG of All-time. Yeah, okay. But when he drives into Payton, Erving, Rodman, Pettit, and Olajuwon, divide his stats by 4 and that is what you get.

It's not all about Match-ups, buddy. How the hell do you have Ewing, Nowitzki, James, Gerving, and Maravich all trying to score 30+? Chemistry FAIL. Defensively, all you have is James, who is good, and Ewing, who will get some on Pettit here and there. Erving and Olajuwon will be unstoppable, the reason I got them, Olajuwon's Dream Shake, and Erving's all-around greatness. Not to mention, if something does happen and James or Nowitzki are scoring like crazy, it's too easy to put a Top 5 Defender of All-time in Ho. G.

Don't you look stupid.

My team might not have the best chemistry but just all the talent on this roster can beat your basically telentless roster. but dont take it so serious..ur gettin all mad, It's just a game...chillax. If you win...so wat? if i win....so wat?
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa   All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:35 pm

And these guys could easily have chemistry...thats why U.S wins gold every year. I don't have any selfish players on my roster, All of these guys will happily forget about numbers and get the W.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa   All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:42 pm

sk wrote:
Fuck you Visa. When's the last time I logged on to this site and stayed for more than 30 minutes without having to go?

awwww....you said a swear word...oooooooooooooooohhhhhh All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa - Page 2 168114
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa   All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:33 pm

I'm just taking it seriously because I got ticked off by you saying I cheated.
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa   All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:25 pm

sk......i started a coup[le matchups continue them..looks like u lost here though......
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa   All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:31 pm

idc. I'm winner of 1st draft game.

Suck it biotches.
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa   All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:32 pm

anyways....are u going to continue it now? or should i make the next matchups for round 2?
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa   All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:33 pm

You do it. I'm too lazy.

I gotta do the latest draft game.
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa   All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:35 pm

aight......
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa   All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:40 pm

Visa. I love SK's frontcourt, but hes got two guys who are without a doubt playing out of position. Visa has size, balance, and defense, but lacks guards that can shoot. However, the same that can be said about SK's team, while Visa's lineup meshes much better together.
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa   All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:27 pm

Uh...I have absolutely no memory of voting on this, but apparently I did...WTF? I would pick SK...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa   All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All-Time Draft Game- SK vs, Visa
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2