Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot?

Go down 
+8
King Of NJ
BNB
brownie13
Straight Edge Bluntness
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
Darko
Teh Big O'reilly
EM:)
12 posters
AuthorMessage
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot? Empty
PostSubject: What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot?   What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:09 pm

For me it's the Memphis Grizzlies.
Back to top Go down
Teh Big O'reilly
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Teh Big O'reilly

Male Posts : 1935

What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot?   What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:38 pm

The thunder
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot?   What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:21 pm

OKC
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Female Posts : 11937

PostSubject: Re: What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot?   What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:59 pm

Thunder or Kings.

Poor Kings.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot?   What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:02 pm

For me, it would be the Indiana Pacers.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot?   What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:02 pm

MEMPHIS would be awesome to watch. Iverson/Mayo/Conley and Gay/Randolph/Gasol/Thabeet would be fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot?   What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:25 pm

SRF I must admit that although I wasn't big on the Indiana Pacers when Reggie Miller was there. These last couple of years when they made Danny Granger the prime option and named Jim O'Brien the Head Coach they have made great strides and are a young and exciting offensive team that I think will make the playoffs and surprise a lot of people. I like a lot of their players, so underrated.

They were 9th seeds these last 2 seasons in 2007-2008 missed the playoffs by a game. This last season they missed the playoffs by 2 1/2 games. They are in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot?   What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:30 pm

jade Very Happy wrote:
Thunder or Kings.

Poor Kings.

Who are the Kings? LOL
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot?   What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:32 pm

Thunder. They have a lot of exciting players
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot?   What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:34 pm

Totally agree with everything you said there Tony.

I love Granger's game very much.
He is such an exceptional talent - yet he doesn't get the recognition that he truly deserves because he is on the Pacers. Plus, TJ Ford is alright as long as he able to co-exist with his teamates, haha. But Granger is an absolute monster on the court.

That would be awesome if they made playoffs; such a talented, underrated team as you mentioned.

And I know why you said the Grizzles as your answer. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot?   What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:35 pm

Nets Nets Nets Nets Nets and Nets Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot?   What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:37 pm

OKC,Durant,Green,Westbrook,Harden,Krstic.With another good defensive center,they would be great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot?   What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:38 pm

KNICKS BUT THEY MAKE PLAYOFFS EZPZ

Last edited by norB on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot?   What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:40 pm

I still say to get the total effect that the Nets should start Alston over Harris @ the 1 spot and let Harris worry more about the offense as the team's 1st option now that VC is gone at the 2 spot. Make Lee the 6th Man and keep Dooling as the 7th. I've always liked Keyon he can shoot, handle the rock, and he plays defense. Nets have a nice G trio there.

PG. ALSTON
SG. HARRIS
SF. SIMMONS
PF. YI
C. LOPEZ
6. Lee
7. Dooling
8. Hayes
9. Hassell
10. Boone
11. Battie
12. Douglas-Roberts
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot?   What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:40 pm

Good job NorB Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot?   What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:52 pm

TonyEM wrote:
I still say to get the total effect that the Nets should start Alston over Harris @ the 1 spot and let Harris worry more about the offense as the team's 1st option now that VC is gone at the 2 spot. Make Lee the 6th Man and keep Dooling as the 7th. I've always liked Keyon he can shoot, handle the rock, and he plays defense. Nets have a nice G trio there.

PG. ALSTON
SG. HARRIS
SF. SIMMONS
PF. YI
C. LOPEZ
6. Lee
7. Dooling
8. Hayes
9. Hassell
10. Boone
11. Battie
12. Douglas-Roberts

Yea I sorta agree..

That was an option people were talking about. I still would keep Harris at the point just for the developmental sake of CDR and Terrence Williams. Simmons only has 1 year left on his contract, so I'd start him, then if he slips give it to Terrence, because with the success of Jarvis Hayes.. I wouldn't see Simmons getting an extention in the near future. This is definetly one of the possible lineups.. It is almost hard to predict what the Nets are gonna do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot?   What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:59 pm

New Jersey Nets of course.

This is going to be an exciting young team to watch,and since Ron Burgundy said it all I dont need to sy much more about them

They will surprise some people this year with 35-40 wins. And they have a great future ahead of them
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot?   What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:13 pm

Two team that I've said wil make it.. but probably won't anyway; the Bobcats and the Thunder(Woot! shout out to my fourth and second fave team!)
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

Male Posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot?   What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:26 pm

Memphis

Give AI a last shot before he goes out
Let him go out the way he should with dignity and respect
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

PostSubject: Re: What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot?   What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:28 pm

Net,Memphis,TimberWolves and their All PG starting line-up,Thunder,Bobcats
Back to top Go down
JC45
College Baller
College Baller
JC45

Male Posts : 354

PostSubject: Re: What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot?   What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:32 pm

Grizzlies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot?   What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot? Empty

Back to top Go down

What team do you want to see in the playoffs even though you don't think they have much of a shot?
Page 1 of 1