Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?

Go down 
+11
Justin
wallshingtonwizard
Flight.
Darko
Straight Edge Bluntness
Janet
King Of NJ
Fox News
Chosen One
cbi
MC-dizzle
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

Male Posts : 3233

So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? Empty
PostSubject: So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?   So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:21 pm

I'm not hating here but I have the Celtics as the best team in the East and then Orlando as a close 2nd. I just don't see how Shaq is going to work with LeBron, both of them need to dominate the ball to make plays and their skill sets doesn't compliment each another at all. I personally have more faith on a 2008 or 2009 Finals rematch.

BQ: What was your reaction when you heard Bruce Lee...umm... Bowen retired?

BQ2: Do you think Shaq will play another year after this season? If yes who do you think he will play for?

BQ3: How hard will the NBA push for a Kobe vs Shaq showdown in the Finals?

STAR if your team will likely win more than 50 games next season!
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?   So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:22 pm

LOL @ Star

but no I see the Spurs and Cavs.

Spurs just got so much better.... I mean now they are healthy and then R-Jeff and McDyess.. it's over. lol

And Cavs.. it will work trust me.
Lebron doens't NEED the ball.. he's fine with giving it up every play.
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?   So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:24 pm

I dont really care for the fact the season didnt even start. Lots of stuff can happen,hell who knows teams like NOLA and Atlanta might even be in finals talk by the end of next season.

BQ- Sad

BQ2:No...i dont think he will.......

BQ3:David Stern is praying as u speak
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?   So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:24 pm

And yea i think SA and Cleveland will be in the finals....

Portland also seems kinda like underdog/darkhorse to me

Last edited by Chosen One on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?   So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:25 pm

Cavs won't make it. It will be LAkers and celtics
Back to top Go down
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

PostSubject: Re: So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?   So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:29 pm

did anyone star this thread?
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?   So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:30 pm

I tried.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?   So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:32 pm

I starred and gave everybody a thumbs up
Back to top Go down
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

PostSubject: Re: So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?   So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:34 pm

just type star duh!
Back to top Go down
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

PostSubject: Re: So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?   So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:36 pm

So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? Gold-star
Back to top Go down
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

PostSubject: Re: So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?   So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:36 pm

So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? Thumbs-up
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

star!!!

can I get best answer?
Back to top Go down
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

PostSubject: Re: So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?   So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:44 pm

BA goes to CBI unfortunately, he is the first to star.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?   So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:45 pm

WOOO So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? 860942
Back to top Go down
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

PostSubject: Re: So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?   So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:13 pm

now if someone can point me to the pick BA button.
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

Female Posts : 9485

PostSubject: Re: So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?   So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:14 pm

I REALL DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT ESPN THINKS SIMPLE AS THAT
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/JanetYFFL
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?   So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:36 pm

Sorry, but I currently predict that the NBA finals will be the Celtics and either the Lakers or the Spurs. The reason for my uncertaintly regarding who will come out on top in the West is because the Spurs sound like a great roster on paper, but who knows what will actually transpire when they finally play on the court. The Lakers because Artest could be a hit or a miss for the Lakers team. For some reason though, I believe it will be either one of these two teams for the West.

The Celtics improved vastly with the acquisition of Rasheed Wallace so there would be no surprise if they come out on top in the East.

I was kinda surprised by the news since I did not expect for him to announce his retirement. I will miss the Kobe Stopper aka Bruce Bowen - such a great defensive player and phenomenal asset to the Spurs. Smile

No, I think that Cleveland will be the last team he plays for before he retires. I can't imagine him going to another team once again before his careers comes to a close.

I think the NBA will push for a Lakers/Cavaliers final very heavily but may possibly be disappointed once again.
Back to top Go down
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

PostSubject: Re: So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?   So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:29 am

ok SRF is now in the lead for BA, sorry CBI this has nothing to do with you being a Cavs fan I assure you.
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?   So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:37 am

WOW I STILL LOOK AT THIS WAY I DONT GIVE A DAM WHAT "EXPERTS " SAY ABOUT MY LAKERS!
Back to top Go down
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

PostSubject: Re: So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?   So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:53 am

Is one of your foot in the toilet Janet?
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?   So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:57 am

No it looks like it but it is not

it is at the edge of the counter
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?   So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:38 am

MC (classic version) wrote:
ok SRF is now in the lead for BA, sorry CBI this has nothing to do with you being a Cavs fan I assure you.
SHIT 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?   So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:50 am

CBI wrote:
LOL @ Star

but no I see the Spurs and Cavs.

Spurs just got so much better.... I mean now they are healthy and then R-Jeff and McDyess.. it's over. lol

And Cavs.. it will work trust me.
Lebron doens't NEED the ball.. he's fine with giving it up every play.

True CBI and that was the thing i would say that as well
Back to top Go down
Flight.
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Flight.

Male Posts : 1678

PostSubject: Re: So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?   So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:48 am

Last time, ESPN predicted that the Cavs had a big chance on going to the Finals, bigger than the Lakers. Yet, the Cavs were almost swiped by the Magic (no offense to fans). So, I don't really trust what ESPN predicts. I'd rather just wait and see.
But it should be interesting to see LJ team up Shaq.
But actually, I'm more of looking forward for a Lakers/Celtics Finals this upcoming season.

BQ: What the... Bruce Lee-- I mean Bowen retiring? I didn't see that one coming.

BQ2: This season will probably Shaq's last. After all, he is getting old. We can never be too sure, he might play for another season or two.

BQ3: Hardcore. So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? 860942

Dang, I can't find that 'Star' button.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?   So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:59 am

A lot.

BQ - A Spurs legend, had a great career
BQ2 - If he wins the ship, then he plays up to two more years. If Cleveland tanks, he retires.
BQ3 - Nike made a push last year with the puppets, so this year, the NBA will do anything it can as well, like refs.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?   So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals? Empty

Back to top Go down

So how much faith do you have with ESPN's prediction that Lakers vs Cavaliers in the 2010 NBA Finals?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next