Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins?

Go down 
+2
Abdu
Darko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins? Empty
PostSubject: James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins?   James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:14 am

Who's better and why?

Both are little overlooked, especially 'Nique, but who do you think was better?

BQ:How good would have the Lakers been had Dominique was better of that team?

BQ2:How good would have Worthy been on the Hawks?

Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins?   James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:50 am

James Worthy

BQ: Not as good. Worthy was a better fit on a star studded team.
BQ: He would have put up the same stats as Wilkins.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins?   James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:58 pm

Dominique

BQ: Way more explosive. More options in half court offense and less crowding on the inside. Wilkins had more range, more athleticism, more handles, was a better rebounder and could create shots for himself, something Worthy could do on the baseline and post, but not out on the perimeter.

BQ2: Good. James never was a cornerstone franchise player. He was a great finisher, baseline post player and competitor, but if he had the point guards that Wilkins had, I don't think he would of been much more than a sometimes All-Star, as he was not a player who created shots for himself. He was much more of a system player... which is great for the Lakers. But I think with Wilkins as a Laker they would've won even more because of his attributes.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins?   James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:00 pm

Thanks for your answers, especially yours Nick!

Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins?   James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:59 pm

kinda douchey darko lol.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins?   James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:17 pm

He's slurpin on Nick's cock 24/7..Nick's fiance better watch out! Darko cooks and swallows..
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins?   James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:41 pm

You love talking about dick, don't you Visa? In fact, I think the only time you're not talking about dick is when you've got one in your mouth.

Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins?   James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:34 am

That pretty poker girl! wrote:
He's slurpin on Nick's cock 24/7..Nick's fiance better watch out! Darko cooks and swallows..

Really?

You going after Darko now?

You are the Captain of a very sad ship sailing into the lonely sea of solitude.

What's up?

Why are you ragging on people so much? I come to RBT for fun. Because I like people on here. Darko's a good guy who's just looking to learn about the NBA.

You're putting yourself into King territory. Save that shit for Y!A.

How about just answering the question instead of being an ass about it?

Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins?   James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:40 am

cbi wrote:
kinda douchey darko lol.

Lol...

I was just asking a question and usually Nick comes out with good answers, so i take his opinion in consideration. I really have to, considering the fact that i haven't seen at least 90% of the players that i talk about...

Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins?   James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:40 am

That pretty poker girl! wrote:

James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins? 5529
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins?   James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:41 am

Bulls N' Bears wrote:
You love talking about dick, don't you Visa? In fact, I think the only time you're not talking about dick is when you've got one in your mouth.

Nice one...

Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins?   James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:25 am

don't act like i'm making it up. Whenever Nick posts its always : Thanks Nick Very Happy...oh and thanx to everyone else). And since I came here I talked reckless about people . It's not like im being viscous and mean with it..Nick, get over it, I called you a girly man. Nenad, get over it, I talked about you not getting a job. I talk about CBI's gap, Jaleesas Nacypelosi-itis, Darko riding goats to school, etc I'm not attacking anything personal or of relevancy to any of you...I could pull a couple really mean things about the both of you..but naaaah...People in Chi are like mobsters and LA people are stuck-up, I hear..so maybe y'all don't do this but it's called "Roasting" in my city..its harmless.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins?   James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:47 am

That gaps getting worse btw.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins?   James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:48 am

When the hell did I mention the gap in my teeth anyway?
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins?   James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:05 pm

..I never said you mentioned it..James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins? Tumblr-lh4l2miu1j1qe0eclo1-r9-500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins?   James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins? Empty

Back to top Go down

James Worthy or Dominique Wilkins?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Basketball Talk :: General NBA Talk :: History-
Jump to: