Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Which duo if casted together would make for a better Rush Hour 4?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Which duo if casted together would make for a better Rush Hour 4? Empty
PostSubject: Which duo if casted together would make for a better Rush Hour 4?   Which duo if casted together would make for a better Rush Hour 4? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:04 am

Yao Ming (Jackie Chan) and Tracy McGrady (Chris Tucker)

-or-

Yao Ming (Jackie Chan) and Shaquille O'Neal (Chris Tucker)

Who would play the gang of villains {NBA}?
Who would play the love interest {WNBA} or {Actress}?
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: Which duo if casted together would make for a better Rush Hour 4?   Which duo if casted together would make for a better Rush Hour 4? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:07 am

Yao Ming and Tracy Mcgrady lol no Doubt

The Villans would be Kobe, Lebron, Melo

The Love interest would be Diani Taurasi and Candace Parker lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Which duo if casted together would make for a better Rush Hour 4?   Which duo if casted together would make for a better Rush Hour 4? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:27 am

Yao Ming & Shaquille O'Neal would be a much more comedic duo. I can actually already imagine the jokes that would take place between these two. I think that would be a match made in heaven, haha.

The villians would be Kobe (the leader of the gang), Kevin Garnett (loud mouth, arrogant but gets the job done), AI (small, but quick on his toes), and Tim Duncan (he would be the silent but deadly assasin).

The love interest would be Lisa Leslie - her character would be strong, independant but beautiful nonetheless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which duo if casted together would make for a better Rush Hour 4?   Which duo if casted together would make for a better Rush Hour 4? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:33 am

SRF well thought out lol. Chris Bosh can be the random guy at a grocery store that gets shot up when Yao/Shaq enter. CB4 would make an excellent hobo with that scruffy look of his and in the movie he could have got enough scrounging for loose change to go into the store for some alcohol and cigs.

Being that Bosh has a funny sense of humor while at the same time he looks kind of dazed at times he can make for a perfect mix of 2 different personas and be calm for a moment and go ballistic and run about shouting nonesensical things as soon as the store is shot up.

Here is what I am talking about with CB4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv7IZP7u9FE

lol
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Which duo if casted together would make for a better Rush Hour 4?   Which duo if casted together would make for a better Rush Hour 4? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:38 am

Haha. Bosh would be a great choice for a cameo at the beginning.

He would provide great comic relief at the intro of the film and the banter between him and the villians when they attack him and then with Shaq once he and Yao enter the scene would be priceless.

People underrate Bosh's ability to be funny; and that video shows that he has some decent acting (comedic anyway) chops.

I think Avery Johnson and Charles Barkley should make an appearance as well. Charles as a taxi driver and perhaps Avery as Shaq and Yao's boss, haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which duo if casted together would make for a better Rush Hour 4?   Which duo if casted together would make for a better Rush Hour 4? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:42 am

lol Charles would be perfect and so would Avery he looks like Yoda. I will even try to get Sun Yue in the mix he shall be hired by the villains as a trained ninja who is trained in the art of ninja kungfu and if the money is right he can also be an assassin one you would least expect cause he is Sun Yue after all kinda random.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Which duo if casted together would make for a better Rush Hour 4?   Which duo if casted together would make for a better Rush Hour 4? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:49 am

Hahaha, I love the part about Sun Yue. He should be trained in every single fighting style possible and kick everyone's behinds. That would be sweet.
I want Avery as their boss because of his raspy voice and it would become another re-occuring joke to have Shaq make fun of it (even though I love how Avery talks, haha).

LOL...I like this question very much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which duo if casted together would make for a better Rush Hour 4?   Which duo if casted together would make for a better Rush Hour 4? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which duo if casted together would make for a better Rush Hour 4?
Page 1 of 1