Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Kevin Love wants out of Minny...

Go down 
+8
Chosen One
Janet
SO6P [KING]
King Of NJ
Fox News
Raza
Darko
EM:)
12 posters
AuthorMessage
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

Kevin Love wants out of Minny... Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Love wants out of Minny...   Kevin Love wants out of Minny... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:28 pm

Too bad his career in Memphis never was. It would have been fun to watch what could've been, which is a Gay-Love duo in Memphis Smile...Hope Love goes to a contender or a team that can contend if they got him.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love wants out of Minny...   Kevin Love wants out of Minny... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:41 pm

NBA Trade machine accepted a Kevin Love to New Jersey for Devin Harris and Derrick Favors deal. That would be boss cause it would make Jersey more respectable and it could lead to Jersey keeping their mits off Melo haha.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love wants out of Minny...   Kevin Love wants out of Minny... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:09 pm

Interesting...

I'm not sure where will he go...
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love wants out of Minny...   Kevin Love wants out of Minny... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:17 pm

I would too if I was him..when you're averaging like 18 points and 79 rebounds a game and your team is at the bottom of the league, something's gotta change...
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love wants out of Minny...   Kevin Love wants out of Minny... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:24 pm

I'm tired of this "I want out" shit..niggas in today's NBA are fags..Why not stay and be something special for minnesota?
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love wants out of Minny...   Kevin Love wants out of Minny... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:24 pm

We'll see what happens with what David Kahn and the front office want to do," Love said. "If it's right, it's right. If it's not, it's not. I could end up somewhere else. I just want to play for a team that wants to win at this point. At this point, I just want to win now."

that's what he said.

Dont think it's really a trade demand
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

Male Posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love wants out of Minny...   Kevin Love wants out of Minny... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:41 pm

Kevin Love would fit great with the Phoenix Suns!
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

Female Posts : 9485

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love wants out of Minny...   Kevin Love wants out of Minny... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:44 pm

He is just frustrated to be honest the numbers he is posting up and seeing no results with his team. He is a highlight something good to look foward to for the fans in minnesota since KG left couple years ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/JanetYFFL
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love wants out of Minny...   Kevin Love wants out of Minny... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:53 pm

Ouch....Love is the only thing going for Minny right now

Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love wants out of Minny...   Kevin Love wants out of Minny... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:49 pm

They need a good coach actually,someone who will take advantage of this fantastic talent and take it to the next level.I mean,when you take a look at their roster,there's too much to like about their players

C:Darko Milicic:The guy is one of the best shot blockers in the NBA,and is a good defender so he's not bad

PF:Kevin Love:The best rebounder in the game and is a double-double machine.He's also good offensive player.He could work on defense and will be a phenomenal player for the years to come.

SF:Michael Beasley:Playing his best basketball since he has came in the league and he's now proving why he was the 2nd overall pick from the 2008 draft.Oh and this is a good call by the Celtics coach Rivers on him (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Doc-Rivers-thinks-Michael-Beasley-can-win-a-scor?urn=nba-303473)

SG:Wesley Johnson-I like his game a lot.He's got nice versatile skills,is good on ball defender and is above average shooter.He will improve and will be a great player.I think he will be one of the best in his position

PG:Johnny Flyn:He's a nice young point guard with good skills of course

Off the bench,you have Corey Brewer.He's one of the best defenders in the league,with an above average offensive game,who's terrific in scoring inside and dunking.He's elite threat on the passing lanes...

They just need a good coach who will use this talent and lead them to the playoffs
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love wants out of Minny...   Kevin Love wants out of Minny... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:52 pm

He wants out, but not in a I-demand-a-trade-right-now type of way. I doubt he goes anywhere at all before he becomes a restricted free agent.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love wants out of Minny...   Kevin Love wants out of Minny... EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:22 am

Can we get Kevin Love? We'll give up Blatche!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

But for my fantasy team's sake, I need to keep Love with the Wolves this year!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love wants out of Minny...   Kevin Love wants out of Minny... EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:28 am

ohhhh...that'd be nice...
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love wants out of Minny...   Kevin Love wants out of Minny... EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:03 am

thewiz06 wrote:

But for my fantasy team's sake, I need to keep Love with the Wolves this year!!!!!!!

Why the hell would the T'Wolves accept that offer?
He's better in Phoenix, where he'll be around experienced gu
ys.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love wants out of Minny...   Kevin Love wants out of Minny... EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:10 am

who would pheonix give up? and blatche for love is very fair..dont get it twisted,blatche is a baller...its just i think his attitude and "swagg" is holding down the teams mental growth.
Back to top Go down
Snow.
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Snow.

Male Posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love wants out of Minny...   Kevin Love wants out of Minny... EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:45 am

King wrote:
thewiz06 wrote:

ys.

Hes not going to learn much off Nash, Hill being a big-man, Channing Frye has a completely different game, Love will probs give Gortat some help and Lopez is about at the same stage Love is at... what experience will he get from Suns? not too much
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love wants out of Minny...   Kevin Love wants out of Minny... EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:27 pm

Rock bamas! wrote:
who would pheonix give up? and blatche for love is very fair..dont get it twisted,blatche is a baller...its just i think his attitude and "swagg" is holding down the teams mental growth.

Anyone other than Nash Smile

Frye/Gortat/Picks for Love is good.
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love wants out of Minny...   Kevin Love wants out of Minny... EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Snow. wrote:
King wrote:
thewiz06 wrote:

ys.

Hes not going to learn much off Nash, Hill being a big-man, Channing Frye has a completely different game, Love will probs give Gortat some help and Lopez is about at the same stage Love is at... what experience will he get from Suns? not too much

Great point, but he fits the Suns Run N' Gun style.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love wants out of Minny...   Kevin Love wants out of Minny... EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:31 pm

I never got the run n gun impression when I watched Kevin love.. Kevin Love wants out of Minny... 853558
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love wants out of Minny...   Kevin Love wants out of Minny... EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Rock bamas! wrote:
I never got the run n gun impression when I watched Kevin love.. Kevin Love wants out of Minny... 853558

Run, Shoot the open 3, Run back on defense that you are not required to play ;p
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love wants out of Minny...   Kevin Love wants out of Minny... EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:25 am

I don't understand these guys; just cause they have a decent season, they think they can make demands as to what team they wanna play for? Craziness!
Suck it up...it's the NBA. It's not gonna be easy; stick it out and if management wants to trade you to a contender then so be it...but don't go around acting like you are entitled to a trade whenever you demand one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kevin Love wants out of Minny...   Kevin Love wants out of Minny... Empty

Back to top Go down

Kevin Love wants out of Minny...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Basketball Talk :: General NBA Talk :: General NBA-
Jump to: