Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Post random facts about yourself

Go down 
+17
Janet
Rush
Nick C
Chris
moshemcrib (sackingsrule)
Saeed
cbi
Teh Big O'reilly
King Of NJ
Tar Heel
Darko
Raza
Straight Edge Bluntness
BNB
John14
Fox News
Abdu
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

Post random facts about yourself - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just say anything random about yourself

I have a bruise on my left middle finger... it makes my fingernail look like I'm wearing some dark purple nail polish shit... people have teased me about it for like 10 years Sad .
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:07 am

Spring time needs to come soon and fast!

I think Visa spending his time at home during the winter is giving him too much time on his hands to spark up a great deal of controversy on here. :p
Back to top Go down
Teh Big O'reilly
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Teh Big O'reilly

Male Posts : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:42 am

yeah. Us jews get mad easily.

wow I just disproved that huge paragraph i wrote.
Back to top Go down
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:09 pm

I jot down random occurances of my life and make them into a rap and shit
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:50 pm

I have a wet dream of Ariana Grande at least once a week.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:23 pm

I hate when people call me by my government name. not only is it mad annoying but its straight up disrespectful.I got more names than one could ever want. choose one.
Back to top Go down
Snow.
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Snow.

Male Posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:34 pm

The reason why my name is snow is because i used to live in a neighbourd hood where it was all black people when i was younger and i was the only lightskinned one...
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:09 pm

Cause I'm never at my crib, never there,
never there na-na-never there!!!

You forgot to mention that you're never there...

I'm up in the sky with the birds.
Then I'm back in the Burbs putting out my trash on Thursday for fucking Wednesday.
Cause I'm never there na-na-never there!!!

I'm down in the dirt with the worms.
Then I'm back to the surface with the herbs.
To eat some breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a piece of brownie with some warm milk.
And say hi to everyone, after how long?
Cause I'm never-never there...!

Oh and I'm never home...Ne-ne-never home...

Na-na-never there!!!

In the Ides of March I'm na-na-never gonna be there.
Even more knowing that you're going to be under the roof of my house.
Endorsing (hotel) rooms for a whole week and a half and looking at mirages.
Wondering why are we alive?
And why I'm na-na-na-na-na-na-nana-never home?

Never ever-ever-ever?

Why am I na-na-never home?
Not even me, myself, and I would ever know, why I'm na-na-never home...

Na-na-never there, doing my job in the woods.
Then I'm back reading books at my crib.
But then I leave again.
Cause I'm never there.
Na-na never there!!!

Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Lol, nice random fact, Tony. You're never...somewhere...?

I'm having a lot of fun failing at playing volleyball.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:34 pm

Today in kickball in gym I hit 4 homeruns and a bunt single.

Actually it was 4 long ass singles and a single that came off my foot real awkward.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:37 pm

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:

volleyball was funny in HS haha. It was kind of blah but funny and badmiton do you play that in gym haha
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:41 pm

EM: wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:

volleyball was funny in HS haha. It was kind of blah but funny and badmiton do you play that in gym haha

Yeah, Indoor Sports is my LFIT class at UNC, and you have to have it to graduate, so I'm getting it out of the way early. No badminton, but volleyball is a ton of fun for everyone even though almost all of us suck at it. There are three girls that played some kind of volleyball in high school, but the rest of us (guys and girls) have basically never played except for messing around at the beach. So we annoy the hell out of the three that know how to play but we don't really care.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:48 pm

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:

Yeah, Indoor Sports is my LFIT class at UNC, and you have to have it to graduate, so I'm getting it out of the way early. No badminton, but volleyball is a ton of fun for everyone even though almost all of us suck at it. There are three girls that played some kind of volleyball in high school, but the rest of us (guys and girls) have basically never played except for messing around at the beach. So we annoy the hell out of the three that know how to play but we don't really care.

Yep that's my volleyball experience as well haha. You go to UNC? That's pretty dang sweet. How is it over there? I've always thought grad school there or NYU or Syracuse or Un iversity of Washington haha
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:00 pm

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:

Yep that's my volleyball experience as well haha. You go to UNC? That's pretty dang sweet. How is it over there? I've always thought grad school there or NYU or Syracuse or Un iversity of Washington haha

It's fantastic, and believe me, I never thought I'd say that about it (I was trying really hard not to go here lol). I've come around, though, and it's awesome; I'm sure you'd love grad school here.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:04 pm

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:

It's fantastic, and believe me, I never thought I'd say that about it (I was trying really hard not to go here lol). I've come around, though, and it's awesome; I'm sure you'd love grad school here.

Yep I heard good things about UNC grad program and the school itself. I'm still not sure if I want to go directly to grad school once I graduate in 2012 though haha. I think I wanna take time off and travel first.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:13 pm

The Hornets offense is doo-doo and it looks like another Knicks season sweep against NOH if things keep up. 3 seasons in a row get em!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post random facts about yourself
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7