Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Miguel Batista and Miss Iowa will meet tomorrow in DC!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

Miguel Batista and Miss Iowa will meet tomorrow in DC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Miguel Batista and Miss Iowa will meet tomorrow in DC!!!   Miguel Batista and Miss Iowa will meet tomorrow in DC!!! EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:30 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/2010/07/29/2010-07-29_miss_iowa_katharine_connors_to_visit_washington_nationals_after_pitcher_miguel_b.html

Well Strasburg was supposed to pitch last Tuesday, and instead we got Miguel Batista, an old vet to pitch for the Nats. Well, after, he compared himself to Miss Iowa, and naturally she wasn't happy. She will come to the park tomorrow to meet the man himself. Batista may even be a judge for the next Miss Iowa contest too!

It's nice to see that DC sports gets some positive stuff on the news. Yes, Iowa was "insulted", but still, that is better press than Fat Albert.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Miguel Batista and Miss Iowa will meet tomorrow in DC!!!   Miguel Batista and Miss Iowa will meet tomorrow in DC!!! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:24 pm

I bet they get married.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: Miguel Batista and Miss Iowa will meet tomorrow in DC!!!   Miguel Batista and Miss Iowa will meet tomorrow in DC!!! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:15 pm

I thought he was married, but apparently he's not. You never know... but he's 40, Connors is 20.. Then again, he basically said in PG terms, "I'd hit that."
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miguel Batista and Miss Iowa will meet tomorrow in DC!!!   Miguel Batista and Miss Iowa will meet tomorrow in DC!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Miguel Batista and Miss Iowa will meet tomorrow in DC!!!
Page 1 of 1