Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Woot Woot Uruguay!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

Woot Woot Uruguay!!! Empty
PostSubject: Woot Woot Uruguay!!!   Woot Woot Uruguay!!! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:22 pm

They tied the runner-ups in the last World Cup & former World Cup champions in France in their first game in the 2010 South African World Cup. I am happy because my Padrino is Uruguayan and that guy is my dude. Padrino is Godfather in Spanish BTW Razz...
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

Female Posts : 2765

PostSubject: Re: Woot Woot Uruguay!!!   Woot Woot Uruguay!!! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:41 pm

They played really good defense but need to have more control over the ball. It was an okay match. Personally, I wanted Henry to get more time. Man I love that guy. He needs to start in the next match.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Woot Woot Uruguay!!!   Woot Woot Uruguay!!! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:56 pm

I like Henry as well best of luck to France as well I like them also, but gotta stick with the Godfather he makes me offers I can't refuse and for that I'm not only loyal to him but he's my boy.
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

PostSubject: Re: Woot Woot Uruguay!!!   Woot Woot Uruguay!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:00 am

TonyEM: I Inspire wrote:
I like Henry as well best of luck to France as well I like them also, but gotta stick with the Godfather he makes me offers I can't refuse and for that I'm not only loyal to him but he's my boy.

I'm not going for France in the world cup btw (even though I love henry Sad)
I thought you were rooting for Argentina?

A L G E R I A
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Woot Woot Uruguay!!!   Woot Woot Uruguay!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:07 am

I am I'm Argentine. My dad is Argentine. My mom is Cuban. I will go for Argentina of course even with Maradona as the technician. Nevertheless, I would like Uruguay to do good though cause this is their first time in it in a while and my godfather is Uruguayan. If Argentina does not win I want Uruguay or The Netherlands. My dad played professional futbol for Netherlands Ajax and I wanna go to Amsterdam so I like The Netherlands hahahaha. Algeria is pretty cool as well.
Back to top Go down
Koolish
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Koolish

PostSubject: Re: Woot Woot Uruguay!!!   Woot Woot Uruguay!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:34 am

TonyEM: I Inspire wrote:
I am I'm Argentine. My dad is Argentine. My mom is Cuban. I will go for Argentina of course even with Maradona as the technician. Nevertheless, I would like Uruguay to do good though cause this is their first time in it in a while and my godfather is Uruguayan. If Argentina does not win I want Uruguay or The Netherlands. My dad played professional futbol for Netherlands Ajax and I wanna go to Amsterdam so I like The Netherlands hahahaha. Algeria is pretty cool as well.

Cool! Argentina's probably gonna win the world cup this year with Messi. Hey, you guys get to play Nigeria tomorrow. I want Nigeria to win. I have to wake up at 6:30 pst just to watch the game. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: Woot Woot Uruguay!!!   Woot Woot Uruguay!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:28 am

France stinks Tony, now and a couple of years..their coach knows shit and the players do w/e they like on the court..they barely made it to the World Cup so im not confident that theyll get past 1st round.

As for Argentina, i think they have some chances to win it..but i want Germany.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Woot Woot Uruguay!!!   Woot Woot Uruguay!!! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:31 am

They played draw...
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Woot Woot Uruguay!!!   Woot Woot Uruguay!!! EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:50 pm

Woot Woot Uruguay! My godfather and I watched this game together at some bar uptown just now and are quite happy about his country's 2-0 win against host S. Africa. Dat a boi Forlan you da man!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woot Woot Uruguay!!!   Woot Woot Uruguay!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Woot Woot Uruguay!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Basketball Talk :: Off-Topic :: Other Sports-
Jump to: