Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Who would've guessed that the #7 and #8 seeds in the East would be in the Conference Finals!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

Who would've guessed that the #7 and #8 seeds in the East would be in the Conference Finals!? Empty
PostSubject: Who would've guessed that the #7 and #8 seeds in the East would be in the Conference Finals!?   Who would've guessed that the #7 and #8 seeds in the East would be in the Conference Finals!? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:45 pm

The Philadelphia Flyers were left for dead when the playoffs began, as everyone expected the #2 seed NJ Devils to kill them in four games. Instead, the Flyers won 4 games to 1 and pulled off a massive upset in a 7 vs 2 seed matchup. In the 2nd round, they faced the #6 seed Boston Bruins who just upset the #3 seed Buffalo Sabres. After losing 3 games to zilch in the 2nd round, the Flyers beat the Bruins and just closed them out today at TD Banknorth Garden earlier tonight, neutralizing the happiness from yesterday in the very same building when the Boston Celtics upset Cleveland.

The Montreal Canadiens were also left for dead as the whole US and Canada expected the #1 oversall seed Washington Capitals to win the Stanley Cup. Well Jaroslav Halak, the Habs goalie said, "all over my ass" and got them to come back from a 3-1 deficit and take the series. In the second round, the Canadiens were again losing to Pittsburgh, the defending Stanley Cup champs. How the hell does an 8 seed beat the best team in the NHL, and follow that up with beating the defending champs!?

The Eastern Conference FINALS WILL BE A BEAST!!!!!!!! TWO CINDERELLAS WITH GREAT PLOTS GOING FOR A SPOT IN THE FINALS!!!

In the West, we will see the expected winners of the 2nd round, the #1 seed San Jose Sharks take on the #2 Seed Chicago Blackhawks. This match will at least on paper determine this year's Stanley Cup Champion.

NHL. WHERE AMAZING R-E-A-L-L-Y HAPPENS!!!!!

Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

Who would've guessed that the #7 and #8 seeds in the East would be in the Conference Finals!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would've guessed that the #7 and #8 seeds in the East would be in the Conference Finals!?   Who would've guessed that the #7 and #8 seeds in the East would be in the Conference Finals!? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:03 pm

holy fuck.

i need to start following hockey
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: Who would've guessed that the #7 and #8 seeds in the East would be in the Conference Finals!?   Who would've guessed that the #7 and #8 seeds in the East would be in the Conference Finals!? EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:22 pm

There you go CBI!

GO BLUE JACKETS!!!!

At least in the NHL, I can expect the unexpected, even if my team loses in the first round!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would've guessed that the #7 and #8 seeds in the East would be in the Conference Finals!?   Who would've guessed that the #7 and #8 seeds in the East would be in the Conference Finals!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would've guessed that the #7 and #8 seeds in the East would be in the Conference Finals!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Basketball Talk :: Off-Topic :: Other Sports :: NHL / Hockey-
Jump to: