Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

It happened, It happened! It has begun! I Knew it, I knew it!!

Go down 
+7
Darko
Rush
Straight Edge Bluntness
EM:)
Fox News
Raza
Awesome
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

It happened, It happened! It has begun! I Knew it, I knew it!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: It happened, It happened! It has begun! I Knew it, I knew it!!   It happened, It happened! It has begun! I Knew it, I knew it!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

I got called a Hawk bandwagoner today at school..to be precise, I got called a "Fucking Bandwagoner" The dude, (who happened to be aNugget fan) asked me to run down the starting 5, and then the bench. He asked me what our record was, this year, and I told him what it was this year, last year, the year before, and the year before..

..Then he proceeded to say the Hawks sucked.

..I knew people would start calling us bandwagoners when we got good....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood

AuthorMessage
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: It happened, It happened! It has begun! I Knew it, I knew it!!   It happened, It happened! It has begun! I Knew it, I knew it!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:06 pm

Big East/ACC bias wrote:
Darko failed the most

Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: It happened, It happened! It has begun! I Knew it, I knew it!!   It happened, It happened! It has begun! I Knew it, I knew it!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:18 pm

It really sucked because I was born in Chicago and watched the Bulls before they had Jordan. I never rooted for them because I was a Laker fan from the get go thanks to my uncle who was from Michigan... but I did like and respect the Bulls as a scrappy team that fought hard every night.

Even when the Bulls drafted Jordan there were rumblings... a lot of Bulls fans wanted Barkley or Perkins instead because we already had Reggie Theus who was one season removed from avg 23 points a game.

Obviously Rod Thorn and Jerry Krause made the right pick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It happened, It happened! It has begun! I Knew it, I knew it!!   It happened, It happened! It has begun! I Knew it, I knew it!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It happened, It happened! It has begun! I Knew it, I knew it!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2