Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Top 10 NBA Players

Go down 
+3
Fox News
Teh Big O'reilly
Saeed
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

Top 10 NBA Players Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 NBA Players   Top 10 NBA Players EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:51 am

Well, yeah, it's asked a lot. But opinions and points of views change.

1. Dwyane Wade
2. Kobe Bryant
3. LeBron James
4. Dwight Howard
5. Chris Paul
6. Deron Williams
7. Tim Duncan
8. Kevin Durant
9. Brandon Roy
10. Chris Bosh

-Dirk Nowitzki: Not even near this list. Top 20 is lucky for him.
-Chauncey Billups: Is a Top 15, yet his age brings him down.

-LeBron James #3. His defense is mediocre. All he does is use speed to chase down and gets blocks. There's more to basketball than numbers.
-Dwight Howard #4. The best rebounder and defensive player in the NBA. What else do you want from him? 35 PPG?
-Brandon Roy #9. To me, he is Top 10. He has the leadership, the offensive skills, and the defensive skills to make it.
Back to top Go down
Teh Big O'reilly
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Teh Big O'reilly

Male Posts : 1935

Top 10 NBA Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players   Top 10 NBA Players EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:54 am

I disagree with a few things

- IMO D-will isn't as high as 6th. Def top 10 but maybe 8-10

- How the fuck did you forget Melo?

- Right now, Dirk is better than Duncan. I think both should be top 10

- I wouldn't put Chris Bosh on there. Love him (no homo), but still. Instead I would put dirk.

1. Wade
2. Kobe
3. LeBron
4. Dwight Howard
5. CP3
6. Kevin Durant/melo
7. Dirk
8. Kevin Durant/melo
9. Tim Duncan
10. Brandon Roy
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

Top 10 NBA Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players   Top 10 NBA Players EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:58 am

1. Kobe

2.Lebron

3.Wade

4. Yao

5.deron williams

6.dwight

7. chris paul

8. dirk

9. duncan

10. brandon roy.

And @ bigdiesel. Melo isn't a top 10 player. A healthy arenas and Tmac wold change this list.

Last edited by VISA on Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Top 10 NBA Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players   Top 10 NBA Players EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:58 am

Dirk can't play defense worth shit.
Carmelo is good, but is lazy and that is what takes him out, he could become a legend if he had a work ethic.
Williams at 6 for me is right. Great defense. Great leadership. Great offense. Yet, Paul is still better.
Bosh is a Top 10 Rebounder and Top 10 Scorer. He, SRF said this once, added 15 pounds of muscle, and that should raise him up, up, up.

2,000th Post.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

Top 10 NBA Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players   Top 10 NBA Players EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:00 am

But still dirk offense overrides his lack of D. And your gith about carmelo and williams although i think D.Will is better than paul. Imma change the order of mine...it seem very fucked up LMAO
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

Top 10 NBA Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players   Top 10 NBA Players EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:29 am

1. Wade- Riley said he hasn't even hit his ceiling yet, which is scary.
2. Kobe- age brings him down but amazing player
3. LeBron James- Will have a great year but I think his defense is a tad over-rated.
4. Dwight Howard- He'll only get better. If he develops an offensive game he would be amazing. A great defender and rebounder.
5. Chris Paul- Can downright ball. Makes a player like David West into an All-Star.
6. Brandon Roy- Is already a great leader at a young age. Has a good all around game.
7. Deron Williams- In my eyes, is better than Paul. But, I won't put him above Paul on this list because he would be way too high.
8. Tim Duncan- A great,consistent player at his age. Lots of leadership skills.
9. Kevin Durant/Melo- Two amazing players. Both of them need to improve on their D a bit. Melo is a bit lazy and Durant needs to work on his D. It wouldn't hurt if Shaq let Durant borrow some of his weight.
10. Chris Bosh/Dirk Nowitski- I'm leaning towards Bosh because Dirk plays no defense. But Dirk's offensive game makes up for a lot. That's the only reason Dirk is in my top 10.
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Top 10 NBA Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players   Top 10 NBA Players EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:40 am

KiD Delicious wrote:
1. Wade- Riley said he hasn't even hit his ceiling yet, which is scary.
2. Kobe- age brings him down but amazing player
3. LeBron James- Will have a great year but I think his defense is a tad over-rated.
4. Dwight Howard- He'll only get better. If he develops an offensive game he would be amazing. A great defender and rebounder.
5. Chris Paul- Can downright ball. Makes a player like David West into an All-Star.
6. Brandon Roy- Is already a great leader at a young age. Has a good all around game.
7. Deron Williams- In my eyes, is better than Paul. But, I won't put him above Paul on this list because he would be way too high.
8. Tim Duncan- A great,consistent player at his age. Lots of leadership skills.
9. Kevin Durant/Melo- Two amazing players. Both of them need to improve on their D a bit. Melo is a bit lazy and Durant needs to work on his D. It wouldn't hurt if Shaq let Durant borrow some of his weight.
10. Chris Bosh/Dirk Nowitski- I'm leaning towards Bosh because Dirk plays no defense. But Dirk's offensive game makes up for a lot. That's the only reason Dirk is in my top 10.

I'm in total agreement with your list.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

Top 10 NBA Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players   Top 10 NBA Players EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:13 pm

How can Wade be number one on anybodies list? It makes no sense.

One 30 PPG season, and he's the best in so many people's eyes? Why? He can't. CANNNOT stay healthy... that comes into play on how good of a player he is, plus LeBron has a WAY better future....
Wade has to be, HAS TO BE number three on people's lists. He has to be. Anywhere else, makes ZERO sense.

1. Love Blow Jobs(LBJ)
2. Kobe Beef
3. Dwyane, why the fuck is his name spelled like that, Wade
4. D- Will
5. CP3
6. Howard
7. Duncan
8. Dirk
9. Durant
10. Roy
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

Top 10 NBA Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players   Top 10 NBA Players EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:31 pm

Here is my list
1.LeBron James-Most all around player,great defender,good leader and i hope he starts winning rings Very Happy cheers

2.Tim Duncan-Winner in his DNA,the best big man,best post player,best defensive post and one of the games best overall big men still.

3.Dwayne Wade-He's bit overrated with his season but this is the best place for him at the moment

4.Kobe Bryant-Great scorer,most clutch player now,good defender but lacks other things like good all around game and more passing

5.Dirk Nowitzki-One of the games best big man.Nowitzki is great all around package with great shooting touch from anyware,he's better defender and rebounder now,just in his prime

6.Kevin Garnett-The best defender in the game at the moment.Great all around big man who has status like Timothy and Dirk.He's great leader and passer too to his overall game

7.Deron Williams-Best PG in my call at the moment.He's great all around game but he becomes even better in the playoffs Smile

8.Chris Paul-Best statisical Point Guard in the league and leads the game in assists and steals.If he can improve his perfomance in the playoffs he will have the staus of 'best PG' then

9.Brandon Roy-The third best guard in the league after Wade and Kobe.Is very simular to Wade but with better shooting skills and less athletic.

10.Kevin Durant-Scoring machine at 6'10,good rebounder.He just needs to be better defender and more all around player.That's it Very Happy

Dwight Howard is 11th
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

Male Posts : 1415

Top 10 NBA Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players   Top 10 NBA Players EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:19 pm

no melo
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

Top 10 NBA Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players   Top 10 NBA Players EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:08 pm

Justin wrote:
no melo

Melo ain't Top 10 to me but he's somewhere around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Top 10 NBA Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 NBA Players   Top 10 NBA Players Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 10 NBA Players
Page 1 of 1