Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Keep 2 Channels Multiple Audio Tracks MXF to MP4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cheney0808
College Baller
College Baller

Keep 2 Channels Multiple Audio Tracks MXF to MP4 Empty
PostSubject: Keep 2 Channels Multiple Audio Tracks MXF to MP4   Keep 2 Channels Multiple Audio Tracks MXF to MP4 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 3:22 am

Last week, I used Sony PXW-Z100 Camcorder to record my trip to Europe. There are so many videos during the travel. And when I was to convert it to MP4 for play, a big problem came. I found lots of players doesn’t support the conversion of multi-track MXF. They just can’t keep 2 channels multiple audio tracks MXF to MP4 but turned out to be only one channel with the output videos!

Keep 2 Channels Multiple Audio Tracks MXF to MP4 Ob_198123_transmxf-pro-mac-camcorder-140813
Fortunately, I found a piece of fantastic software which is able to convert multi-track MXF to MP4 – Aunsoft TransMXF Pro for Mac.

Aunsoft TransMXF Pro for Mac is a satisfying application which mainly focuses on the conversion from MXF to many different popular formats, such as MOV, MP4, AVI, SWF and so on. One of its distinguished features is that it is able to convert multi–track MXF files. It exports and preserves MXF 2, 4, 8 or more audio channels as individual, and outputs and mixes selected MXF audio streams into one. This is what I dream for!

Step one. Add or drag it to its interface. In the meanwhile, preview is also allowed before the conversion of 2 channels Multiple Audio Tracks MXF to MP4.

Keep 2 Channels Multiple Audio Tracks MXF to MP4 Ob_b3bfef_transmxf-pro-mac-prview2-140813

Step two. Select the output format you need. I chose the Multi-track MP4 (*.mp4), because it is a format allowing multi-track!

Step three. Check the setting. You may change the codec, size, bitrate, frame rate of the video and the codec, sample rate, bitrate, and channel of its audio.
I also checked all 4 channels about it since I want to get multi-track MP4!

Step four. After everything has been set well, you may click the start button. Soon you will get the 2 channels multiple audio tracks MP4 from MXF.
Back to top Go down

Keep 2 Channels Multiple Audio Tracks MXF to MP4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Basketball Talk :: Off-Topic :: General Talk-
Jump to: