Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Convert/Transcode Sony PXW-X70 AVCHD to MP4 for iPhone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cheney0808
College Baller
College Baller

Convert/Transcode Sony PXW-X70 AVCHD to MP4 for iPhone Empty
PostSubject: Convert/Transcode Sony PXW-X70 AVCHD to MP4 for iPhone   Convert/Transcode Sony PXW-X70 AVCHD to MP4 for iPhone EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 4:12 am

As is known, since Apple released iPhone, its nitpicking to importing becomes the trouble all the time. Mp4 seems to be its preference. So, most people put the source video into MP4 before they play it in iPhone. But when it comes to the conversion, we will face an important problem of the selection of a converter.

Here I want to recommend you a nice converter which I had used and it turned out to be impressive. It handles really well about the conversion from Sony AVCHD to MP4 for iPhone!

Convert/Transcode Sony PXW-X70 AVCHD to MP4 for iPhone Ob_3ef993_avchd
Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac is a really rewarding video conversion media kit with enormous practical and humanized functions. It most satisfies the people who work closely to the different kinds of videos because it has really countless imputing video fortmats! As we all know, the loss of quality about videos during the conversion is unavoidable. But to my great surprise, the output video from Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac keeps its high quality! You can hardly tell the difference of quality between the output video and the source video!

Best of all, after the conversion through it, you can conveniently watch DVD movie or film on your iPad, iPhone, Apple TV etc. Also this iMedia program enables you upload converted movies to online video websites. What I appreciate most is that Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac brings AVCHD and MXF Videos to Player and Editor! As is well known, AVCHD and MXF are the most popular formats from common professional camcorders. This means you get Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac, you get the best postproduction of camcorder videos! (That’s just what I need for my Sony PXW-X70 Camcorder!)

Convert Sony PXW-X70 AVCHD to MP4 for iPhone

Step1. Import AVCHD files.
Click "add video" or "add folder" to load source file. You can also directly drag files to the program. The program also supports batch conversion and allows you capture images. (Download Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac here)

Convert/Transcode Sony PXW-X70 AVCHD to MP4 for iPhone Ob_20b21d_imedia-mac-ipad-preview

Step2. Choose output format.
Click the "format" and choose the "iPhone > iPhone MPEG-4 Video (*mp4).

Tip: After entering “iPhone”, you will see plenty of formats. Other specific formats might also be compatible for iPhone. You can have a try by yourself!

Convert/Transcode Sony PXW-X70 AVCHD to MP4 for iPhone Ob_dd2276_imedia-mac-ipad-setting

You can click "Settings" to set up video size, frame rate, bitrates and other settings if you have detailed demands.

Step3. Start the conversion.
Click "Conversion" icon that the iMedia Converter for Mac will convert Sony PXW-X70 AVCHD to MP4 for iPhone . With just a click on "Open output folder", you can locate the export MOV quickly.

By the way, if you are a Windows user, Aunsoft Blu-ray Video Converter ultimate will also handle the conversion well for you.
Back to top Go down

Convert/Transcode Sony PXW-X70 AVCHD to MP4 for iPhone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Basketball Talk :: Off-Topic :: General Talk-
Jump to: