Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Find lost Safari Bookmark from iPad Air with iFonebox

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EmilyFaye
College Baller
College Baller

Find lost Safari Bookmark from iPad Air with iFonebox Empty
PostSubject: Find lost Safari Bookmark from iPad Air with iFonebox   Find lost Safari Bookmark from iPad Air with iFonebox EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:32 am

Why my Safari bookmarks or historys disappeared from iPad Air?

Key words: new iPad air, Recover lost Safari bookmarks, iPad air Safari bookmarks lost, iPad air Safari bookmarks disappear

Description: Safari bookmarks or historys disappeared from iPad air? Be calm down, you have 2 ways to recover the lost Safari bookmarks on iPad air.

My wife had a lot of bookmarks on Safari for her new iPad air. This morning, when I played her iPad air, suddenly it crashed and all the Safari bookmarks disappeared, I wonder whether there is some way to recover my wife's bookmarks before she kills me.

Find lost Safari Bookmark from iPad Air with iFonebox Ob_909fda_recover-ipad-air-dafari-bookmark

Safari bookmarks or historys disappeared from iPad air? Be calm down, you have 2 ways to recover the lost Safari bookmarks on iPad air. What you need is a third party tool named iFonebox - a professional iOS data recovery software, which enable you to find back Safari bookmarks with ease.

iFonebox Review: Easy way to get back lost data in your iOS Mobile

Free download the Windows version or Mac version of iFonebox, iPad air Safari Bookmark recovery below and follow below tutorial to recover iPad air lost Safari Bookmarks.

Below we will take windows version as an example, if you are a Mac user, you could try iFonebox for Mac and get it now to enjoy 2014 Summer Holiday Special offer

Directly recover lost Safari Bookmark on new iPad air

Step 1: Choose "Recover from iOS device"

Install iFonebox on your computer and then launch it. Connect your iPad air with your computer through USB cable. Then you will see the interface as follows.

Find lost Safari Bookmark from iPad Air with iFonebox Ob_98ac1c_recover-from-ipad-air

Step 2: Start the scanning

iFonebox will automatically scan your iOS device after clicking the "Recover from iOS Device". The scan time depends on the number of the database on your iOS devices. Just wait patiently until the software finish the scanning.

Find lost Safari Bookmark from iPad Air with iFonebox Ob_6665d0_ifonebox-scanning-bar

Step 3: Preview and Restore Safari Bookmarks

When the scanning finished, all the data on your iPad air will be displayed in categories on the interface. Click "Safari Bookmark" to preview all the history of your Safari Bookmark both deleted and exist. Choose the one you need and click "Recover" button on the top left of the interface to backup them on your computer.

Find lost Safari Bookmark from iPad Air with iFonebox Ob_3a9b6a_safari-bookmark-from-ios-device

Related Tips:

Freely Play iPad Air Voice recordings from iTunes backup on Mac
Possible way to extract iPod Touch deleted data with iFonebox

From: http://comfortable-media-device.over-blog.com/recover-lost-safari-bookmarks-from-iPad-air
Back to top Go down

Find lost Safari Bookmark from iPad Air with iFonebox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Basketball Talk :: General NBA Talk :: General NBA-
Jump to: