Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Does anyone else really like this current Nuggets team?

Go down 
+7
Abdu
SO6P [KING]
Darko
Raza
Fox News
cbi
BNB
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

nuggets - Does anyone else really like this current Nuggets team? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone else really like this current Nuggets team?   nuggets - Does anyone else really like this current Nuggets team? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

I know they lose last night, but they probably would have lost even if they had Melo. [They've been shitty on the road this year even with Melo]

They're going to be over 10 million under the cap this summer and will have a lot of room to sign another very good player.. that's depending on what happens with the new CBA.

But I kinda like where the Nuggets are going... even though they just lost Melo.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

nuggets - Does anyone else really like this current Nuggets team? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else really like this current Nuggets team?   nuggets - Does anyone else really like this current Nuggets team? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:07 am

The Current Nuggets team is pretty nice, They should be able to make the playoffs, but I don't see them going past the 1st round against the Spurs.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

Male Posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else really like this current Nuggets team?   nuggets - Does anyone else really like this current Nuggets team? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:15 pm

thewiz06 wrote:
The Current Nuggets team is pretty nice, They should be able to make the playoffs, but I don't see them going past the 1st round against the Spurs.

They'll be the 5th seed.
Back to top Go down
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
EM:)

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else really like this current Nuggets team?   nuggets - Does anyone else really like this current Nuggets team? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:28 pm

Um of course I do they got my main gangstas in Gallo and Chandler. They also like Felton and Mozgov who I like and Nene and Ty
Back to top Go down
Mo
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else really like this current Nuggets team?   nuggets - Does anyone else really like this current Nuggets team? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:39 pm

I've always kind of disliked the Nuggets as like a Western thing, but I really don't hate the team that they have now, I kind of like them more now that Melo is gone, even though I like Carmelo. NeNe has always been a favorite player of mine since I met him and I've always enjoyed watching him play. I like Galanari and Chandler, playing on the Nuggets too. I think they will make it to playoffs maybe fall to the 7th/8th spot, but I think they have a chance to get in, but not to contend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else really like this current Nuggets team?   nuggets - Does anyone else really like this current Nuggets team? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else really like this current Nuggets team?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Basketball Talk :: General NBA Talk :: General NBA-
Jump to: