Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Kevin Durant calls Chris Bosh a 'fake tough guy'

Go down 
+8
Chris
Darko
Straight Edge Bluntness
Tar Heel
Nick C
Fox News
Abdu
SO6P [KING]
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

Male Posts : 815

Kevin Durant calls Chris Bosh a 'fake tough guy' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Durant calls Chris Bosh a 'fake tough guy'   Kevin Durant calls Chris Bosh a 'fake tough guy' - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I was talking to my teammate and [Bosh] decided he wanted to put his two cents into it. I am quiet guy, laid back guy, but I’m not going to let nobody talk trash to me. He’s on a good team now so he thinks he can talk a little bit. There are a lot of fake tough guys in this league and he’s one of them."
"I’m no punk. I wasn’t even talking to him first off. He decided to butt in and I’m not going to just let that slide. Especially in our house. Like I said, he’s not one of those guys I look at and say he has a rap for talking back to guys or getting into it. He’s a nice guy. I’m not going to let that type of person say something to me like that."

The skirmish was sparked, according to the Associated Press, after a Bosh hard foul on Thunder guard James Harden.

Bosh and Durant received a double technical foul in the first quarter after Bosh hacked Harden to prevent a fast-break basket.
Here's video of the exchange that precipitated the double technical fouls on Bosh and Durant.

https://youtu.be/PvDMsQFhJEY

Last edited by King on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
EM:)

Male Posts : 6319

Kevin Durant calls Chris Bosh a 'fake tough guy' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Durant calls Chris Bosh a 'fake tough guy'   Kevin Durant calls Chris Bosh a 'fake tough guy' - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 4:52 pm

I did but not at the expense of Lee...
I wanted him over Amar'e, but now I'm more than happy we opted for Amar'e in lieu of Bosh.

That's why Walsh is PBO of NY and not the fans!!!
Back to top Go down

Kevin Durant calls Chris Bosh a 'fake tough guy'
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Basketball Talk :: General NBA Talk :: General NBA-
Jump to: