Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics

Go down 
+8
cbi
Straight Edge Bluntness
Chris
John14
SO6P [KING]
Fox News
Darko
wallshingtonwizard
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:01 am

First topic message reminder :

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap;_ylt=ArczEpyELOCrytHZ3mZw79C8vLYF?gid=2011012227

85-83 after John Wall made a shot clock beating three off the backboard that was really a prayer. I'll take it.

Very disappointed that this game was at the DC Garden rather than the Verizon Center, and I'm sick and tired of seeing celebs, like Raiders QB Jason Campbell at these games. They're not here because of John Wall, they're here for Rajan Rondo.

Ted was also not happy with the crowd makeup while sitting next to the team as always, but he was expecting that this crowd was full of KG bandwagoners anyway, but we do expect this place to be for true blue Wizzies fans in the near future.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ

AuthorMessage
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:18 pm

sex drugs and Rock N' Roll
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

Male Posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Bulls N' Bears wrote:

Got laid two nights ago
I smoke pot, but only when my mom/dad aren't home
Rock N' Roll? I prefer Hip-
Hop
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:21 pm

Raza wrote:
You confuse me scratch

A lot of the time, he seems to bring up how great a player could be IF they had a certain quality/did something differently/played against someone else/etc. Or how bad they would be IF they didn't have a certain quality. Doesn't seem to get that all that really matters is how they are now.
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:26 pm

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
Raza wrote:
You confuse me scratch

A lot of the time, he seems to bring up how great a player could be IF they had a certain quality/did something differently/played against someone else/etc. Or how bad they would be IF they didn't have a certain quality. Doesn't seem to get that all that really matters is how they are now.

That's true, and I'm sure you're talking about Blake Griffin? Like I said, the kid is oozing with potential, but I just don't see anything special about him outside his athleticism.

Sorry for having a different outlo
ok?
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:28 pm

King wrote:
Bulls N' Bears wrote:

Got laid two nights ago
Hop
my new nigga! :pirat:
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:30 pm

King wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
Raza wrote:
You confuse me scratch

That's true, and I'm sure you're talking about Blake Griffin? Like I said, the kid is oozing with potential, but I just don't see anything special about him outside his athleticism.

ok?

Wow...yeah, I just read my post again, and it comes off very dickish. Embarassed Sorry dude. Didn't mean it like that. It can be a lot of fun to talk about what-ifs with players, I just meant when you're talking about how good players are it doesn't really matter how they would be IF they weren't as athletic or IF they had more hops or whatever, all that matters is how they are right now.
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Jim Bob wrote:
he's a rookie pg who spends more time on possesion than anyone in the nba...God i hate you..u dont know anything..at all...and he averages 1.8 SPg..he's definetly top 5 dumbshit!

Jim Bob wrote:
King wrote:
Bulls N' Bears wrote:

Got laid two nights ago
Hop
my new nigga! :pirat:

scratch
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:36 pm

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
King wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
Raza wrote:
You confuse me scratch

ok?

Wow...yeah, I just read my post again, and it comes off very dickish. Embarassed Sorry dude. Didn't mean it like that. It can be a lot of fun to talk about what-ifs with players, I just meant when you're talking about how good players are it doesn't really matter how they would be IF they weren't as athletic or IF they had more hops or whatever, all that matters is how they are right now.

Alright. Right now Blake Griffin is impressing a lot of critics, including myself. A major flaw in Griffin's game that is starting to get exploited more is his wingspan and jump-shot. Don't expect defensive-minded Forwards like Kevin Garnett to just sit there and watch Griffin dunk all game like Amar'e did.
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:45 pm

I bet you Blake is gonna atleast put up 20/12/3/high fg% when he faces KG...
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:26 pm

one thing about griff: if you predict the spin he doest use a counter move..he'll just toss it up..guys like kg know things like that..he'll be exploited
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:35 pm

Khalifa wrote:
I bet you Blake is gonna atleast put up 20/12/3/high fg% when he faces KG...

Possibly, but Garnett will make him work for every single one of those points, not to mention Boston is getting healthy, which is scary when you think of how good they are already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3