Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77

Go down 
+3
Nick C
Abdu
King Of NJ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77 Empty
PostSubject: Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77   Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:10 pm

pretty damn funny. Good win for the Pacers on the road

Heat at 8-6 with a road game tommorow at the Magic.

Heat got blown out at home by the Pacers and Wade shot 1 for 13 tonight.

At least at the start of the year Heat have been very overrated
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77   Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:12 pm

LOL... the Heat blow... They were better last year lmfao. We REALLY need some Heat fans here :/ .
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77   Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:05 am

I'll be your fill-in Heat fan with these collected Heat fan answers and questions from Y!A.

Quote :
When will Spoelstra realize that Lebron playing PG is not working?
It's slowing down the pace of the game and not allowing Lebron to drive to the hoop and dominate games like he usually does. Chalmers needs to take up the PG role since Arroyo sucks and the Heat should try to copy the Cavs offense from last year if they want to win. Also, playing Pittman won't hurt.

Quote :
They couldn't stop points in the paint and the pacers shooting.they settled for a lot of jump shots and not attack the rim.too many turnovers.you gotta give credit to the pacer's D

Quote :
Um first off why are you so happy? The Pacer will not make the playoff. I repeat the Pacer will not make the playoff. The Pacer is a team that Wade swept last season all by himself. Tonight he is bother by his wrist. So dont overstate this game.

Quote :
look at your pic ....trying to look all hard u nuthing but a lil pussy....all ****** from west side are soft....u nuthing but a lil fag that jerks off kobes posters....PUSSY

Quote :
As a longtime Heat fan, I'm glad the fans booed them....maybe that'll get their heads straight so that they can avoid losing by 10+ to Orlando on Wednesday. A college coach with a team of D-Leaguers could have put together a better night than what the Heat sputtered on the floor.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77   Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:07 am

Quote :
look at your pic ....trying to look all hard u nuthing but a lil pussy....all ****** from west side are soft....u nuthing but a lil fag that jerks off kobes posters....PUSSY

LMAO at that quote right there. wow just wow lol
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77   Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:11 am

it was funny before...now they just suck. no sympathy though. if missing the playoffs is an option, it's my favorite Smile
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

PostSubject: Re: Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77   Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:18 am

King Of NJ wrote:

Quote :

LMAO at that quote right there. wow just wow lol

Yeeeeaahhh... that'll get deleted for sure.

I like that they're giving so much credit to the Pacers defense... they did play some D, but I saw a lot more problems with Miami's offense... or rather the awful bench, terrible passing and shot selection of the Miami Heat. 16 ast to 22 tournovers. 4 points off the bench.
Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

Male Posts : 3251

PostSubject: Re: Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77   Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:19 am

LeBron James is a SF not a PF and he is not a PG he is a SF

From my fellow
Yahoo answers buddy
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77   Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:25 am

Nick C wrote:
I'll be your fill-in Heat fan with these collected Heat fan answers and questions from Y!A.

Quote :
It's slowing down the pace of the game and not allowing Lebron to drive to the hoop and dominate games like he usually does. Chalmers needs to take up the PG role since Arroyo sucks and the Heat should try to copy the Cavs offense from last year if they want to win. Also, playing Pittman won't hurt.

Quote :
They couldn't stop points in the paint and the pacers shooting.they settled for a lot of jump shots and not attack the rim.too many turnovers.you gotta give credit to the pacer's D

Quote :
Um first off why are you so happy? The Pacer will not make the playoff. I repeat the Pacer will not make the playoff. The Pacer is a team that Wade swept last season all by himself. Tonight he is bother by his wrist. So dont overstate this game.

Quote :

Quote :
As a longtime Heat fan, I'm glad the fans booed them....maybe that'll get their heads straight so that they can avoid losing by 10+ to Orlando on Wednesday. A college coach with a team of D-Leaguers could have put together a better night than what the Heat sputtered on the floor.

3/5 of those comments were valid points.

The rest...umm...
Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

Male Posts : 3251

PostSubject: Re: Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77   Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:30 am

I Like It wrote:
Nick C wrote:

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

The rest...umm...

The first two were valid
BUT
the last 3 i dont think so
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

PostSubject: Re: Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77   Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:31 am

I Like It wrote:
Nick C wrote:

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

The rest...umm...

Hmmm... I got 1.5 of 5 being valid.
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77   Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 am

I saw 1 being valid.

And imagine if the Heat were in the West. :O Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77 744298
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77   Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:40 am

Valid in the sense that they expressed their opinions (right or wrong...although I did not agree with everything) without sounding like complete bitter morons in the process. 2 of them though sounded like angry Heat fans that regretted jumping on the Heat bandwagon to begin with.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77   Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:01 am

The 5th quote was the only good one in my opinion. The 1st, 2nd, and 5th were okay

the 3rd and 4th sound like sore loser bandwagon Heat fans
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

PostSubject: Re: Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77   Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:08 am

I Like It wrote:
Valid in the sense that they expressed their opinions (right or wrong...although I did not agree with everything) without sounding like complete bitter morons in the process. 2 of them though sounded like angry Heat fans that regretted jumping on the Heat bandwagon to begin with.

LOL!

Yeah good point.

I think it's way too early for panic mode to kick in... but what did the Heat/LeBron/Bosh fans expect?

Teams would just roll over and play dead when the Heat come into town?

Those fans talked so much shit. Who knows... The Heat could get it together and rip everyone a new one... but for now the Heat are the bad guys. Every loss is a purist/hater/told you so fans fuel for the fire. They come into town with targets on their back... now that teams see it in person and not on paper, the Heat are quite beatable.

There are Heat fans that blame Wade/LeBron/Bosh/Spoelstra/the bench for the loses.

The funny thing is... all of those are valid points. But it's not just one players fault or one valid point. It's many valid points and they side with whoever they like the most while blaming blindly at the other points.

Though I personally don't blame Spoelstra.

Last edited by Nick C on Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77   Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:17 am

I actually think Spoelstra is a good coach. I think he's in a tough situation now. It's hard to coach three superstar egos and I believe the players and many others would find Spoelstra doesn't have the crudentials to coach a so called "superteam". He's also been asked to reach ridiculously high expectations of winning 60+ games and creating a dynasty with a ton of holes on the roster that most championship teams have like a deep bench, a good pg, a good center, a strong inside game. All of which the Heat don't have. Also he has to find a way to mix the games of all 3 when they're not compatible as I said they would'nt be in the offseason.

Aside from that every game people are asking for him to be gone and have Riley take over for him. I feel for Spoelstra since he has a tough task and alot of pressure. I don't feel one ounce of sympathy for the Heat players though

Lebron's criticism of Spoelstra and Bosh saying they want to chill while Spoelstra wants to work and they have to "meet half way" says alot too. You don't meet a coach half way you're either there or you're not

The Heat Big 3 brought this hatred and anomosity on themselves. Their dancing and clowning around at the intro party acting like they already won the NBA title brought this on themselves. Also claiming they'd win the NBA title for the next 8 years.

It seems now that they've stepped on the court it isn't as rosy as they expected. It seems the Heat players didn't really think they would be hated judging by their reactions

they've also cracked under the criticism. Lebron claiming 44 minutes is too much and he's too worn down as well as complaining teams play them too physically.

Heat aren't strong mentally or physically

I feel for coach Spoelstra. I believe he's a good coach but is being put in a tough situation for himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77   Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pacers just went into Miami and ROCKED the Heat 93-77
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Basketball Talk :: General NBA Talk :: General NBA :: Match day Chat/Reviews-
Jump to: