Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread

Go down 
+2
cbi
brownie13
6 posters
AuthorMessage
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread   Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:32 pm

Let's go Giants!
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread   Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:25 pm

Braves-Rangers WS!

poor braves D:

giants-rangers WS!
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread   Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:34 pm

FUCK YES

KHAI APPROVES OF THIS MESSAGE

LETS GO GIANTSSSSSS

The baseball gods are fucking with me. They didn't just beat Halladay in Philadelphia, did they? Oh, the torture. The glamorous torture. Let's try winning by more than one run, aight?

And sorry I was gone for such a long time everyone. Too busy jacking off to Cody Ross Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread 126814
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread   Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:40 pm

who is that?
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread   Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:42 pm

oh, nobody...just the guy who hit 2 HR's off Halladay yesterday afro
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread   Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:44 pm

ohh right. no. 8 hitter. right?
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread   Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Johnathan Sanchez Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread   Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:34 pm

he sucks.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread   Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:26 pm

Go Giants! Smile
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

Female Posts : 9485

PostSubject: Re: Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread   Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:49 pm

I ♥ October Baseball .

Lets see since the start the Yankees are the wild card so they are just going to have to use their Starting pitching to lead them. ALDS.. they did their job v.s the Twins so I am all good.

ALCS- game 1- Sabathia v.s Wilson and Sabathia just got pounded went 4 innings. Wilson for the Rangers did great but Gardner head first made it safe to first and the Yankees scored 5 runs in the 8th. The Yankee bullpen did amazing jobe , Moseley , Wood and Mo =] it was a done deal.

Game 2- The Yankees put themself in a whole and this time they could not get out of it. Hughes did bad too. He went 4 innings and the bullpen did okay. Lewis did a good enough job v.s the Yankees. Simple 7-2 game 2 for the Rangers.

The Yankee starting pitchers MUST MUST! go beyond 4 innings. Game 3 this one is going to be the real deal. Cliff Lee v.s Andy Pettitte =]. Lee always goes deep in to games and can strike out pitchers and so far in his young postseason career has been one of the best ever in baseball history. The Yankees we have Andy Pettitte one of the best postseason pitchers ever and always gives the Yankees a damn well good start when needed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/JanetYFFL
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread   Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:29 am

so have the playoffs started for baseball yet? Are the nationals still bad?
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread   Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:43 pm

U! - Ribe! Very Happy

1 more and we get a shot at the AL. Go Giants Very Happy
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread   Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:16 am

I WANT TO HAVE SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS WITH YOU ALL. IN GREECE. ON A NUDE BEACH. I WILL TRIM YOUR EYELASHES. ANYTHING YOU DESIRE I WILL FULFILL. I WILL SHOW SK WHAT PUBERTY MEANS. I WILL SHOW JUSTIN BIEBER WHAT BALLS ARE. ANYTHING. WHATEVER YOU ASK. I THINK I'M GOING A LITTLE TOO INSANE, BUT ALL I CAN SAY IS

SUCK

IT

PHILLIES

AND SORRY JANET. ITS HARD TO ROOT FOR THE YANKEES. THEY'RE MY SECOND TEAM BECAUSE HALF MY FAMILY IS FROM NY BUT ITS JUST TOO HARD TO ROOT AGAINST THE RANGERS. LO SIENTO
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread   Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:38 pm

If it ends up a rangers-giants world series i might actually watch a WS game.
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread   Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:18 am

No Longer DEAD wrote:
I WANT TO HAVE SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS WITH YOU ALL. IN GREECE. ON A NUDE BEACH. I WILL TRIM YOUR EYELASHES. ANYTHING YOU DESIRE I WILL FULFILL. I WILL SHOW SK WHAT PUBERTY MEANS. I WILL SHOW JUSTIN BIEBER WHAT BALLS ARE. ANYTHING. WHATEVER YOU ASK. I THINK I'M GOING A LITTLE TOO INSANE, BUT ALL I CAN SAY IS

SUCK

IT

PHILLIES

AND SORRY JANET. ITS HARD TO ROOT FOR THE YANKEES. THEY'RE MY SECOND TEAM BECAUSE HALF MY FAMILY IS FROM NY BUT ITS JUST TOO HARD TO ROOT AGAINST THE RANGERS. LO SIENTO

Ah I see.... Ben well do what you gotta do buddy.

I swear today I told my friend if I see another person wearing a Giants sweater, jersey, hat or ANYTHING Giants I swear I am going to punch the next person I see with Giants stuff in the face .

I feel so alone where I live I have seen ZERO!! Yankeee fans !!!!=[ . I feel like I am the only Yankee fan in my college =/

simple ... Hughes pitch a game that you are capable of pitching bc if not you will go home . They have to get their hitting together and get more than 3 runs =/ . The Rangers need to stop getting hits after two strikes .
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread   Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 10:10 am

...why the hell would there be a Yankees fan in the bay? NOT while we're in the playoffs, lmao
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread   Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:08 pm

That's like me going to New York and getting annoyed by people wearing Yankees stuff...

Which I wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread   Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:14 am

giants rangers WS!! Move
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread   Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:11 am

hmmn Well , I am a Yankee Fan in the bay I can deal with that.
There is a difference I live in the bay area being a Yankee Fan , you don't live in NY being a Giants fan so there you go.

Any who .... Yankees are out sh-t . They failed but they have the offseason so I don't worry they will do fine .

Congrats to you Giants fans and Ranger fans ( I doubt there are any Ranger fans in RBT )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread   Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Major League Baseball Playoffs Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Basketball Talk :: Off-Topic :: Other Sports :: MLB / Baseball-
Jump to: